Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Americans wanted to box, the Klitschkos would be bums....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
    never did i say europeans were dominating any era. But since you bring it up it brings me back to my point that shortly after the rematch WW2 started and the rise of the berlin wall prevented any aspiring eastern bloc fighter from competing professionally. So we will never know if Europeans would have been able to compete with the greatest american heavyweights in boxing's golden age.
    we do know though, the best americans will always wipe the floor with other nations

Comment

Ross Puritty and Tommy Morrison are both from the state of Oklahoma, which is one of the biggest college football areas in the country. If they were being raised in the current era instead of 20 years ago theyd probably be Linebackers instead of Heavyweights.

We saw what would happen to a Klitschko back when the division was still strong. Purrity beat the living hell out of Wlad and stole his virginity!

Comment

Originally posted by Calilloyd View Post
        I guess you missed Ali vs Mildenberg. In fact, Ali and otherAmerican fighters fought a number of European heavyweights. Russia doesnt represent all of Europe.
        I'm well aware of that. Look at all the hotspots for boxing in europe right now. Germany, Ukraine, Armenia, Poland....all part of the eastern bloc and at 1 point were not allowed to compete professionally.

Comment

Originally posted by Calilloyd View Post
          I guess you missed Ali vs Mildenberg. In fact, Ali and otherAmerican fighters fought a number of European heavyweights. Russia doesnt represent all of Europe.
          Russia is not the soviet union. The soviet union included 11 countries which include

Russia, Ukraine, Armenia and Kazakhastan

These are areas where alot of good fighters come from

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyZagz View Post
            Ross Puritty and Tommy Morrison are both from the state of Oklahoma, which is one of the biggest college football areas in the country. If they were being raised in the current era instead of 20 years ago theyd probably be Linebackers instead of Heavyweights.

We saw what would happen to a Klitschko back when the division was still strong. Purrity beat the living hell out of Wlad and stole his virginity!

Yes Purrity gave Wlad a horrific beating, i actually felt sorry for klitschko

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X