Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If GGG was a natural 147, could he beat floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
    Even if he were a natural 147 fighter, he would still be bigger than Floyd.
    no way..........golovkin is really a small framed guy. even at middleweight. a welterweight mayweather today (as is) has a longer reach then golovkin. all of this would shrink for golovkin if he was a natural welterweight making him even smaller.........floyd would be the bigger man.

Comment

Again, saying this as a fact. Aya ay yay
      Because it is true as the sky is blue~ prove me wrong that that isn't the outcome of this scenario I am waiting.

Comment

could he? sure, but would he? hell no
        of course he could KO Floyd if he caught him
        but how many flush shots does Floyd take to the chin?
        GGG is only good for what he can hit, he wouldn't find Floyd
        if GGG was a WW, wide UD for Floyd with a nervous moment or 2

Comment

Lol, it seems you are getting a little riled up here.

Look, I can clearly see you don't get that what you are saying is only an opinion here and trying to pass it off as a fact. That is your mistake. You should try looking up the definitions of 'fact' and 'opinion' sometime, I feel it would seriously help you out.

I'm don't trying to help you understand so I'll just leave it at that.

The poll was asking for an opinion, so give a opinion in opinion form and stop trying to pass it off as if it's a foregone conclusion. Floyd doesn't just beat anyone because you have watched a lot of boxing and think his style is all superior. It just doesn't work that way. If that was the case Ali would have never been beaten by Frazier. Capiche?

Everyone has a weakness and if the right one comes along to exploit it, everything can change. After all, Castillo basically beat Floyd anyways.
          If I recall correctly, he landed like 100 more punches or something and won on half of the presses opinions. Even Dan Rafael had it a draw I think.
          No this whole thing is opinion, you haven't spit any facts that support your view~

Mayweather is a superior boxer to Golovkin in every regard you can't watch either of them fight and not come up with any other conclusion and Golovkin is much more of a boxer than a fighter. So Mayweather is a terrible match-up for him. Once again that you can't grasp this stuff is not my issue it is yours.

We are talking about 1 fight and 1 fight only here so quit throwing up straw men, and Golovkin is only a challenge for Floyd if Floyd is at a disadvantage of fighting a bigger man, but at the same size he is a clearly lesser boxer who doesn't have the tools to get the job done.

Watch some fights form a boxing opinion and come see me, until then you are worthless to deal with on a boxing message board

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
            could he? sure, but would he? hell no
            of course he could KO Floyd if he caught him
            but how many flush shots does Floyd take to the chin?
            GGG is only good for what he can hit, he wouldn't find Floyd
            if GGG was a WW, wide UD for Floyd with a nervous moment or 2
            Like I said earlier on Golovkin has one chance in that fight and if he doesn't end it or at least alter it greatly in that moment the rest of the night is very long for him. I think it would take much more than that for someone to pin and L on Floyd.

Comment

Working...
            X