No announcement yet.

Who Will Win The Super Bowl This Year?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    you think they can go to Denver and win?
    I'm not worried in the least about Denver in Denver. I'm more worried of Baltimore or Houston coming to Foxborough.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      I'm not worried in the least about Denver in Denver. I'm more worried of Baltimore or Houston coming to Foxborough.

i wouldn't be surprised if Houston gets knocked off...those guys are going backwards into the playoffs

Comment

If Justin Smith and the rest of those boys on defense stay reasonably healthy going to the SB they'll win against anyone coming out of the AFC.

If they don't I got Packers over the Patriots in the Tecmo bowl.

Comment

Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
          Rootong for the hawks. Not likely, but its possible for them to pull it off.
          Out of all the teams they most dangerous, Carroll coaching them up and they D comes out to play..haven't seen the line yet , but going with Seattle to bust them skins

Comment

Originally posted by the mesiah View Post
            Out of all the teams they most dangerous, Carroll coaching them up and they D comes out to play..haven't seen the line yet , but going with Seattle to bust them skins
            Be careful man. They aren't that good a road team.

Comment

Originally posted by the mesiah View Post
              Yeah, we are seemingly putting it together at the right time. Just wish we had atleast 1 home game.

Comment

Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
                Yeah, we are seemingly putting it together at the right time. Just wish we had atleast 1 home game.
                It will get tough in the nfc chip game, either going to Sf or GB but ATL I think is overrated and don't have it on both sides of the ball to win it out the NFC.even the road losses for hawks have been close this year , they competed.

Comment

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
                  Be careful man. They aren't that good a road team.
                  The way redskins played yesterday , that Seattle team would have done in rg3.seattle does everything better than dallas and they got more will to wanna win and this dallas team still had a chance after so many turnovers,rivalry or not .rg3 didnt look the same way thru out and seattle will most definately contain morris .IMO.

Comment

I'm going with the Broncos, Knoshown is gonna beast these dudes, which in turn will make the play action easier for Peyton.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      Both of those teams defense played like shyt the past 3 weeks.

Comment

Working...
                      X