Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Jordan Is on the Cover of NBA 2K11

must buy status for me now...

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/109/1094400p1.html

quote from a different article, MJ is working with the game makers too.

"Typically, the game maker simply hands over a check. Argent said Jordan will work closely with the game's developers, right down to such details as whether a character's elbow in the game is at the correct angle for a shot. Players will be able to play Jordan's character to vicariously slam-dunk their way to victory from the comfort of their couch."
    Last edited by jump-man; 06-02-2010, 05:11 PM.

This right here is great...

Comment

After all these years that he didn't want to appear in the Basketball games and now his ass wants to finally do it? after he's no longer relevant as a current player? **** him man we could do without him, he shouldn't even be allowed for 2K11 as he has basically shorted both Live and 2K from much more money, do you know how many MORE people would have bought Live and 2K all these years if they had Jordan in it? but the prick priced himself out so **** him, the same applies to Floyd Mayweather Jr as much as I like him because that is some bull****, RRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGG GGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! lolz that was my rant

Comment

Damn man!! I just recently bought NBA LIVE 10.. It's an alright game, but this will probably blow it out of the water.

Comment

Originally posted by KING 2K10 View Post
          Damn man!! I just recently bought NBA LIVE 10.. It's an alright game, but this will probably blow it out of the water.
          I quit on NBA live games about 5 years ago. 2k is so supperior.

Comment

Working...
          X