No announcement yet.

[Larry King Interview] Marlon Brando - "Hollywood Is Run By Jews"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] [Larry King Interview] Marlon Brando - "Hollywood Is Run By Jews"

I can't seem to find this full interview, but Brando went on to make this comment

"Hollywood is run by Jews; it is owned by Jews, and they should have a greater sensitivity about the issue of — of people who are suffering. Because they've exploited — we have seen the — we have seen the Nigg er and Greaseball, we've seen the Chink, we've seen the slit-eyed dangerous Jap, we have seen the wily Filipino, we've seen everything but we never saw the Kike, Because they knew perfectly well, that that is where you draw the wagons around."

http://www.jweekly.com/article/full/...ndo-s-attacks/

thoughts......

He is right that Hollywood has shown other races in an extremly racist light.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
      He is right that Hollywood has shown other races in an extremly racist light.
      come to think of it......Brando is onto something here......i've seen practically every race and their stereotypes magnified on the big screen but what about the Jewish stereotypes??? and i'm not talking about the satiric stereotypes that hollywood does make of the jews, but the negative ones........such as, the Jews stole Palestinian land, Jews commit genocide etc etc, which are all considered 'negative' stereotypes

Comment

RIP Brando, he spit the truth. I remember when he sent out that native american to collect his award at the oscars.

Comment

Originally posted by Vincent Zestril View Post
          RIP Brando, he spit the truth. I remember when he sent out that native american to collect his award at the oscars.
          very true.......greatest actor i ever saw was this guy.....and he seemed to have a good heart off the screen

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore
            Especially Arabs:

brilliant video

Comment

he really let himself go though

Comment

Comment

Comment

so your still anti semetic.

Do all australians hate jews?

Comment