No announcement yet.

broner ducking?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• broner ducking?

this hate has to stop. he fights for a living , the notion that any of these guys r scared is stupid. danny was scared of lucas but somehow they're fighting. understand promoters make fights not fans. reading on here broner is scared of everyone then hes calls out maidana and lucas and its fake bravado so the question is what do u people want? the hate here is so strong for this kid yall have convinced yourselves that hes not good. I 'll give an example he beat the brakes off paulie and rees but because he wasn't worried about their power and let them hit him that means maidana or lucas would ko him, stop it.hes giving exciting fights ,you crucify Floyd for being boring yet hate broner again I ask what do u people want. the maidana fight will look like the demarco fight and iflucas gets past danny he'll destroy him too. bottom line is hes 24 he can't fight everyone at the same time so just because he hasn't fought maidana(which is coming), lucas and I even read on here hes scared of keith Thurman ,doesn't mean hes scared means it hasn't happened yetits called patience people and now he seems mad and calling people out so chill with the broner ducking nonsense

Broner has called out both Lucas and Maidana
    if either answers, we'll see what's what
    same goes if Thurman was to challenge him
    people don't hate Broner for ducking at this point
    people hate him for being an unoriginal twat who's putrid on the mic

Comment

lol @ "this hate has to stop". i didnt know you wrote the rule book that states that everyone has to love and embrace everything in life. maybe if he didnt act like a ******ed fuck he wouldnt get so much of this "hate".

also, i see you're one of those guys who thinks a close fight is an "ass whooping" or a "beatdown". yes, broner beat all of the brakes off of malignaggi, which is why everyone is so impressed with that victory.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
        Broner has called out both Lucas and Maidana
        if either answers, we'll see what's what
        same goes if Thurman was to challenge him
        people don't hate Broner for ducking at this point
        people hate him for being an unoriginal twat who's putrid on the mic
        I agree he's an idiot but people need to separate boxer and person

Comment

Originally posted by gauze View Post
          lol @ "this hate has to stop". i didnt know you wrote the rule book that states that everyone has to love and embrace everything in life. maybe if he didnt act like a ******ed fuck he wouldnt get so much of this "hate".

also, i see you're one of those guys who thinks a close fight is an "ass whooping" or a "beatdown". yes, broner beat all of the brakes off of malignaggi, which is why everyone is so impressed with that victory.
          Close fight that's a joke. You just proved my point because of people's dislike of the kid it's perceived that Paulie out worked broner yet shostats had broner out landing Paulie and like Nasim Richardson said paulie couldn't knock off a glass of water with a running start . So how is that close its called judgement being clouded by hate . As for everyone being impressed he went up two weight classes and still everyone expects him to blow a seasoned vet apart , unrealistic

Comment

Originally posted by RingGeneralship View Post
            I agree he's an idiot but people need to separate boxer and person
            No they dont. Not when we watch for entertainment. If everyone did that Ali wouldnt be Ali. I can admit he has some skills doesnt mean I have to like him. Malinaggi made him sound like a fool.

Comment

Originally posted by RingGeneralship View Post
              this hate has to stop. he fights for a living , the notion that any of these guys r scared is stupid. danny was scared of lucas but somehow they're fighting. understand promoters make fights not fans. reading on here broner is scared of everyone then hes calls out maidana and lucas and its fake bravado so the question is what do u people want? the hate here is so strong for this kid yall have convinced yourselves that hes not good. I 'll give an example he beat the brakes off paulie and rees but because he wasn't worried about their power and let them hit him that means maidana or lucas would ko him, stop it.hes giving exciting fights ,you crucify Floyd for being boring yet hate broner again I ask what do u people want. the maidana fight will look like the demarco fight and iflucas gets past danny he'll destroy him too. bottom line is hes 24 he can't fight everyone at the same time so just because he hasn't fought maidana(which is coming), lucas and I even read on here hes scared of keith Thurman ,doesn't mean hes scared means it hasn't happened yetits called patience people and now he seems mad and calling people out so chill with the broner ducking nonsense
              This idea some of you have that boxers arent scared of getting KO is so childish its sad. You think they arent human? That they like the idea of suffering brain damage?
              You think the came up with "Minimum Suspension Periods After Knock-Out" just because people have nothing better to do?
              Exactly what do you think happens when someone gets KOed, tries to stand but the body doesnt respond? You think boxers arent worried about getting KO cold and the damage it usually involves?
              Boxers like to box, but that doenst mean they are all brain dead ******s that look forward to not be able to articulate 5 words by the time they are 40.
              Some boxers are more brave than others, more daredevils than others, but most of them arent ******ed and do not look forward to facing an opponent they feel they cant beat and could end up hurting them.

Comment

Working...
              X