Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone here willing to watch Manny Pacquiao vs. Gennady Golovkin on PPV?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I personally think Canelo whoops Pacquiao, styles make fights, Canelo would get the better of Pac in close, Canelo has fast short combos he throws, sneaky speed I call it.

GGG has slow telegraphing wide shots and he is open down the middle.

Pacquiao loses to every 154 or 160 pounder, but the one he might have a decent shot at stylistically is GGG.

All GGG will have is a punchers chance, Dwyer had me thinking, I made fun of him but when I watched the Ouma fight I can see where he makes sense that Pac can out box GGG.

of course if he lands Pac will sleep, but its one of the few fights that can be sold to casuals, david vs goliath.

Comment

You thought the likes of Rios would KO Pacquiao but you want to see him in the ring with Pacquiao. What's the matter with you?

The fight should not happen, but if it did I would lose respect for those responsible. Golovkin would slaughter Pacquiao.

Comment

sure Ill watch it only at 152

Comment

if its good for floyd mayweather its good for pacquiao
          we all know ppl dont clamor for that fight bc they know pacq gets ko'd bc of size and STYLES
          i dont have a problem with pacquiao but i HATE HIS BIASED ASS FANS

Comment

No thanks broski

Comment

and ppl think i'm crazy i want pac-canelo

at least canelo is sloooow.

shorter, less active, doesn't pressure like ggg.

pac-canelo cinco de mayo weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSoul View Post
                if its good for floyd mayweather its good for pacquiao
                we all know ppl dont clamor for that fight bc they know pacq gets ko'd bc of size and STYLES
                i dont have a problem with pacquiao but i HATE HIS BIASED ASS FANS
                ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^

Comment

Op, not to be rude but that's just down right ridiculous... Although the idea is very entertaining but in reality the fight would never occur. Pac will not go out on his back/face and believe he will go out much like Mayweather against a much lesser opponent. Crawford although good, very inexperienced and being groomed for a lose against Pac.

GGG, although talks about 154, I truly believe he would not move down.. Much like Pac not moving up over 147. Personally the idea of Canelo/Pac is much more realistic but not going to happen as well. People just need to come to terms with the idea of Pac vs Crawford.

Comment

Sure...I'd watch pac die. But i wouldn't pay for it...I'd watch it at a bar or something.

Comment

I wish PAC would. I wish PAC would.

Do it Manny!!! You can do it!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X