No announcement yet.

asap rocky > kendrick lamar

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• asap rocky > kendrick lamar

i checked them on youtube, more views songs and i dig asap rocky more...

I have to agree but not for the reasons you named.

Comment

I don't listen to that commercial nonsense. Underground is where it's at.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
        I have to agree but not for the reasons you named.

Originally posted by Ta Khent View Post
        I don't listen to that commercial nonsense. Underground is where it's at.
        check out their videos with most view, you might dig asap rocky.
        one critics said its a guilty pleasure for hip hop purist.

Comment

I bought that Kendrick Lamar album everyone was hyped about..... gave it a listen and It was horrible.

Kendrick Lamar is a joke. I havent listened to asap rocky, but I can't imagine it would be too hard to top Kendrick Lejoke

Comment

I've heard 5 songs of Kendrick Lamar, not one time did I ever think "This needs to go in my iPod". Actually I haven't even surpassed just listening to his songs on Youtube, I can't download them. I just can't get in to them.

However, I have several ASAP Rocky songs in my iPod.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              I've heard 5 songs of Kendrick Lamar, not one time did I ever think "This needs to go in my iPod". Actually I haven't even surpassed just listening to his songs on Youtube, I can't download them. I just can't get in to them.

Agreed 1000%

I heard Kendricks songs for the first time tonight and I just couldn't get into it.

That's not really the type of rap I like. It's kind of like old school Outkast, which is ok; I mean I don't knock it, it's just not something that I would ever buy or claim.

Just not my style.

Comment

Agreed 1000%

I heard Kendricks songs for the first time tonight and I just couldn't get into it.

That's not really the type of rap I like. It's kind of like old school Outkast, which is ok; I mean I don't knock it, it's just not something that I would ever buy or claim.

Just not my style.
                Outkast craps all over Kendrick Lamar Odom though.

Comment

Outkast craps all over Kendrick Lamar Odom though.
                  Of course... Outkast has been putting it down since the mid 90's.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    I bought that Kendrick Lamar album everyone was hyped about..... gave it a listen and It was horrible.

Kendrick Lamar is a joke. I havent listened to asap rocky, but I can't imagine it would be too hard to top Kendrick Lejoke
                    el galo negro might get mad

Agreed 1000%

Just not my style.
                    probably i should give kendrick another listen. im not saying he sucks though..

Comment

Working...
                    X