No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Camacho To Be Taken Off Life Support, Family Mourns

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
    Sorry,I could act like I care about his death but I just can't feel for a drug dealer.
    he wasn't a drug dealer he was a known drug user don't believe everything you read

Comment

• Originally posted by Method View Post
      The man was a deuchebag's man you phucking ****. Fuk you if you knew him. I could care less. You knowing him doesn't give the guy any credibility. If anything, it makes you look like a deuchebag too. Hopefully you don't stay still in a car too long on your next coke purchase.

Hopefully,the Ricans give him a nice burial and prop him up w formaldehyde next to a motorcycle or Lamborghini in someones living room (or something ultra cheesy that only they can come up with).

Comment

• Originally posted by 2high2die View Post
        he wasn't a drug dealer he was a known drug user don't believe everything you read
        You're right we don't know that for sure if he was using or selling ...but it's rare that a user gets killed..it's mostly the guys who sell it who pay the price.

Comment

did you mom accidentally drop you off when you were a baby?
          Were you absent the day they taught grammar in grammar school?

Comment

• Originally posted by Method View Post
            Were you absent the day they taught grammar in grammar school?

really thats your best comeback what are you 12?

Comment

You're right we don't know that for sure if he was using or selling ...but it's rare that a user gets killed..it's mostly the guys who sell it who pay the price.

i can see you are not to smart and that's cool, but why the hate and dont say cuz he's a drug dealer dude cuz you have a picture of a woman beater

Comment

i can see you are not to smart and that's cool, but why the hate and dont say cuz he's a drug dealer dude cuz you have a picture of a woman beater
                You can see sh**..stop talking out of ur ass...

I don't hate the guy not do I like him..he's nothing to me..but I don't care if someone is from my country or what his boxing record is..he was involved in drugs..I don't care what you say but judging by his car and the amount of drugs found in his car..he was deep in the game..and people don't just get shot for no reason..

You're probably Puerto Rican and feel the need to defend the guy..that's ok I understand.

Comment

Sorry,I could act like I care about his death but I just can't feel for a drug dealer.
                  sure drug dealers are scum.

but woman beaters are lowest of the low. scum of all scums like your idol floyd mayweather jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by thedarkness View Post
                    sure drug dealers are scum.

but woman beaters are lowest of the low. scum of all scums like your idol floyd mayweather jr.
                    Well floyd paid with jail...your idol paid with death..

You judge..

Comment

You can see sh**..stop talking out of ur ass...

I don't hate the guy not do I like him..he's nothing to me..but I don't care if someone is from my country or what his boxing record is..he was involved in drugs..I don't care what you say but judging by his car and the amount of drugs found in his car..he was deep in the game..and people don't just get shot for no reason..

You're probably Puerto Rican and feel the need to defend the guy..that's ok I understand.
                      i am puerto rican and i am not defending him only speaking the truth and you my friend dont make sense why let me explain you why so you can understand better according to you drug dealers are scum and they are but Hector was a drug user he hang with bad people and when they are coming for you they are not going to tell you step aside you get me second doesnt matter how he died he put PR name on top so he deserve some respect you are just a ignorant and it shows in the way you express yourself and why you have a picture of a womans beater since you hate so much a drugdealer they are the same if you ask me
                      Last edited by 2high2die; 11-23-2012, 11:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X