Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why's it so difficult for Pacquaio to buy out of his contract?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why's it so difficult for Pacquaio to buy out of his contract?

All he simply needs to do is buy out your contract in a similar way to Mayweather and De La Hoya.

Make a huge chunk of money fighting Mayweather via Pacquaio Promotions. (May 5th)

Homecoming fight in Manilla. (Nov 12th)

Retire, smiling.

Arum made him the millions so why leave now?

Comment

"Utang na Loob" - google that shit.

Comment

lol cause Manny is broke as ****? plus he likes to be a puppet (smh that guy want to be president)

Comment

I don't think he really wants to, and it's too late now anyway. Pac only has about 2-3 fights left. I would like to remind you, that he's also a politician, and he needs to focus on things other than boxing. If you people ever worked more than one job you'd know that you can be a boss on one job, and an employee on the other. This is no different. People who say Pac is dumb for being a politician and getting screwed by Arum probably don't even have a job, much less more than one job. Pac leaves the details to Arum to get him a few options, then he decides who to fight. So yeah F'ck Arum if the Mayweather fight never happens.

Comment

Pacquiao isnt that smart and his group of "advisors" suck. This is the same guy that signed with Top Rank and GB with his atty Gacal . He hired and fired an accounting firm breaking his contract with him. Nothing is easy with Pacquiao. He can't even fire Koncz. I dont think he can even go against Arum.

Comment

I think bozz has the perfect answer for this.

Comment

Originally posted by Rorschach™ View Post
                "Utang na Loob" - google that shit.
                What did Arum do for him? He gave Pacquiao a sucky contract. Arum might like Pacquiao as a person, but money comes first for him. Pacquiao should have just stayed with Golden Boy. I dont understand why some Pacquiao fans have love for Arum. Arum wanted to get rid of Roach for a long.

Comment

I think it's because Arum has serious dirt on Pac and he knows he can't leave him.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
                    I think it's because Arum has serious dirt on Pac and he knows he can't leave him.
                    Its dirt that everyone probably knows about :gambling, women, drinking, troubled financing.

Comment

Working...
                    X