No announcement yet.

Brandon Rios.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brandon Rios.....

Has stolen the show on this series of 24/7. The **** he comes up with is ridiculous.

Originally posted by jaskieee View Post
    Has stolen the show on this series of 24/7. The **** he comes up with is ridiculous.
    Yeah, he is a jackass.

It's not good to act like that until after people get to know you and realize what a good fighter you are.

Guys who talk trash like Floyd, Toney, Ali earned that right.

Rios is still green and trying to make a name for himself, but now everyone is hoping for his failure.

Comment

Originally posted by blaze778 View Post
      Yeah, he is a jackass.

It's not good to act like that until after people get to know you and realize what a good fighter you are.

Guys who talk trash like Floyd, Toney, Ali earned that right.

Rios is still green and trying to make a name for himself, but now everyone is hoping for his failure.
      Got himself some exposure though, as did that Elie Selenbach or whatever his name is, he is a douche hahaha. Lets hope Rios vs Ortiz can come together. Ortiz KO2

Comment

Originally posted by jaskieee View Post
        Got himself some exposure though, as did that Elie Selenbach or whatever his name is, he is a douche hahaha. Lets hope Rios vs Ortiz can come together. Ortiz KO2
        Ortiz would make him his bitch at this point.

Rios did get some exposure, although negative.

But boxing is showbiz and they say all exposure is good exposure.

I've just never seen a relatively unknown fighter get so much negative exposure and most fans have only seem him fight once or twice.

Comment

i tink rios is very funny.f-uck freed roach he is an arrogant a$$hole anyway

Comment

Rios sucks put him in against anyone at the top of 135 and he gets wrecked.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
              Rios sucks put him in against anyone at the top of 135 and he gets wrecked.
              I'd say put him against a top 140, the guys too big for 135. BTW, 135 is a dying weight class and 140 is where the top fighters are at in my opinion. Who's left that is a top fighter at 135? Are Marquez/Katsidis the last of the top 135 pounders? I guess I should mention Robert Guerrero, he is climbing the ranks. I still think 140 is a much tougher weight class.

Comment

Originally posted by starkiller View Post
                I'd say put him against a top 140, the guys too big for 135. BTW, 135 is a dying weight class and 140 is where the top fighters are at in my opinion. Who's left that is a top fighter at 135? Are Marquez/Katsidis the last of the top 135 pounders? I guess I should mention Robert Guerrero, he is climbing the ranks. I still think 140 is a much tougher weight class.
                Marquez Katsidas,sht i even think Campbell and Grandpa Casamayor would beat the breaks off of him,at 140 he would get crushed and would never even make it past the gate keepers.

Comment

i dont like anything about him. looks and sounds like a right scallywag.

Comment

Rios looks and sounds like a simple-minded ****. Never seen him fight, but I hope he fights better than he articulates for the sake of his career.

Comment

Working...
                    X