Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are white women in **** advised not to work with black men?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are white women in **** advised not to work with black men?

Do you all kno about this? If a woman gets into the business and wants to make a ton of money and be a big name, it is recommended in the **** industry not to do any interracial ****. Why is this? Interracial is my favorite and i love seeing white women getting railed by big black men. I seen interviews where **** stars say they always get the advice.

Who dosent want to see a sexy blonde chick get double teamed by two hung black men?

Comment

WTF are you talking about?

I see more interracial **** on the **** sites I visit than I do non-interracial.

Comment

Jayden Jaymes said she avoids them because they are all ghetto and make you look bad

Comment

I've NEVER heard of this. I can see why a small tiny asian girl shouldn't be working be working with one of those hung black guys though..

Comment

Originally posted by Golpe de Estado View Post
            Do you all kno about this? If a woman gets into the business and wants to make a ton of money and be a big name, it is recommended in the **** industry not to do any interracial ****. Why is this? Interracial is my favorite and i love seeing white women getting railed by big black men. I seen interviews where **** stars say they always get the advice.
            Maybe it's because they don't want their *******s ripped wide open.

Comment

Comment

aids...has to be the aids.

Comment

I think it should make her more marketable dosent it? I think there is a big market in interracial .

Comment

Thats Racist ,Its already disgraceful for woman **** stars is it more for f@cking a black guy.WoW

Comment

Working...
                    X