Collapse
No announcement yet.

For all of you XBOX Live Fight Night Round 2 gamers, listen up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

spinks im down was your email addy so i can hit you up about payment?

Comment

Spinks.. how are we looking as far as getting this set up? You come up with a name yet?

Comment

RAC-It will be a WHILE before I can do anything, My advisor at the college just set me up with another class. It runs 5 weeks and I should be done with that by march 25th, I believe...So I cant do much of anything until I finish out that class and then I will have more free time on my hands....

Comment

Hello,
          I am new here as well as to Fight Night Round 2. I am definitely interested in joining the organization. I am on Xbox Live evernight with the same s/n.

Just got Fight Night, but am very interested in competing.

Thanks

Comment

lol, is it up and running yet

Comment

No, I have been SUPER busy with college work. Id suggest if you are interested in joining a league just join one or play with the people in the boxingscene circle.

Comment

I know it's not completed yet, but how would payments be made? Could we send money orders? How can we trust you?

Comment

Through paypal, You have to believe.

I feel on these boards, I have proved to be trustworthy and respected.

Comment

So, if we don't have/want paypal, we're just kinda screwed?

Comment

Originally posted by BadMagick
                      So, if we don't have/want paypal, we're just kinda screwed?

Im not comfortable in dealing with cash or personal checks. I could do Money Orders, but still that isnt 100% secure in delivery either.

I like my transactions to be quick and smooth, but could make an exception. But at this point it will be a WHILE, before anything could get started. I had some unexpected things come up and with school work it is going to be hard until close to May.

It would be cool if someone who was really into it came along and took my ideas, but if I do decide to do it now it wouldnt be until May.

But hell, the game online is already dying their doesnt seem to be a whole lot of decent players on their and the amount of players seemed to have decreased. I havent touched my game in almost 2 weeks. I unified all the belts and got stuck fighting flunky mandatories in career mode.

Won belts at lightweight/welterweight/featherweight

Won the Everlast p4p title

Unified all 3 belts.

I am pretty much done in career mode and not much more to explore and online play has gone downhill with the quality of players never reaching a top level to begin with.

Comment

Working...
                      X