Collapse
No announcement yet.

your xbox game collection?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too many. badblood, come and play Saints Row 2 with me babes. I need the co-op achievements.

Comment

Originally posted by ЯiZО View Post
      Too many. badblood, come and play Saints Row 2 with me babes. I need the co-op achievements.
      I sent it back to game fly about a month ago. Currently I'm playing Resident Evil 5.

Comment

Originally posted by badblood View Post
        I sent it back to game fly about a month ago. Currently I'm playing Resident Evil 5.
        Damn it! I tried playing with my pal, I couldn't connect to him

Comment

There are only 2 posters here at boxingscene that I have on my friends list. Both are a couple of real cvnts too. British f@gs that deserve red K daily.
          LOL , deserve red x daily.

I dont know, I enjoy playing with buddies on like call of duty where we can all stratagize or just BS. Alot of the guys I play with are boxing fans from a few sites. Most are pretty calm ,we dont just sit there lookin to fight & argue with anyone in the room.

I am tryin to get into the UFC game , even though I dont care for MMA much the video game is kinda fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik K View Post
            LOL , deserve red x daily.

I dont know, I enjoy playing with buddies on like call of duty where we can all stratagize or just BS. Alot of the guys I play with are boxing fans from a few sites. Most are pretty calm ,we dont just sit there lookin to fight & argue with anyone in the room.

I am tryin to get into the UFC game , even though I dont care for MMA much the video game is kinda fun.
            Maybe you can send me a friend request and we can become close friends and then maybe in about a month we can hook up and start sucking each other off on the beach while the sun is setting.

You would be the last person I would want to game with so **** off you stupid cvnt.

I was out of line there, I apologize.

Comment

Maybe you can send me a friend request and we can become close friends and then maybe in about a month we can hook up and start sucking each other off on the beach while the sun is setting.

You would be the last person I would want to game with so **** off you stupid cvnt.

I was out of line there, I apologize.
              Um ....ok.

Comment

i got FNR3, GOW 1 n 2, SFIV, Saints row 1 n 2, Kane n lynch, rainbow six vegas 2, Halo 3, Assassins creed, Grand theft auto IV, table tennis, lips, top spin 3, Lost planet and PES 2008

Comment

Working...
                X