Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia: Me and Vargas Might Be The Best Fight of November!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Danny stay making me LOL

Comment

Samuel Vargas is a young strong champion

Comment

Guess he has been working on his comedy routine this whole time instead of fighting the best out there.

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
          Ggg said willie monroe was a big challenge also........
          This whole thing is classic Golovkin.

Comment

If this becomes the best fight in November, then Swift should be ashamed of himself.

Comment

He must've gotten into Angel's bag of coke.

Comment

Originally posted by Left2theliver View Post
                Oh, most definitely!! This is the fight that the boxing world has been waiting for!! Canelo/GGG? **** that ****. It's all about Garcia vs. Vargas!!! That's right, Vargas! Not Jesse Vargas. Not Fernando Vargas. Nah, we ain't talkin about those bums. Top of the line, best of the best, P4P level, Samuel mother****in Vargas!!!
                Great post!!!!!.....Danny"tropical mexican"garcia got into a.twitter.fight with Crawford....lost to Maurice Herrera and paid Postol step aside money....after the Herrera fight Danny "Tropical Mexican "Garcia turned into a *****cat.....its the Protecting Boxing Cowards way...the more junk fights PBC sets up the worst their reputation gets

Comment

danny garcia- king of trolls

Comment

i've never done drugs, but i definitely want some of what Garcia is taking.

Comment

Lol danny got jokes

Comment

Working...
                      X