Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michael Jackson had an enormous **** collection and a lot of nude child images.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so obviously he commited a crime right?? so he obviously he went to jail right?? I mean the accusers were all making sure he went to jail for his crimes and NOT accepting cash down their throats hoping to make a buck right guys?

as weird as the ****er is I don't think he was like that, had he broken the law he would've went to prison PERIOD

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
      gives PYT a new meaning.
      and Smooth Criminal...

Comment

Originally posted by Elf View Post
        so obviously he commited a crime right?? so he obviously he went to jail right?? I mean the accusers were all making sure he went to jail for his crimes and NOT accepting cash down their throats hoping to make a buck right guys?

as weird as the ****er is I don't think he was like that, had he broken the law he would've went to prison PERIOD
        Tons of rich and famous individuals break the law and don't end up going to prison......

Comment

I don't know if MJ was a pedophile or not but he did have a very strange and weird relationship with children.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
            I don't know if MJ was a pedophile or not but he did have a very strange and weird relationship with children.
            Macaulay Culkin said in the 2005 trial that he slept in the same bed as Michael various times, but he never molested him. Don't believe that for a second.

Culkin said, his "unique" relationship with Jackson included after-hours shopping sprees at toy stores, games of tag, "hundreds" of phone calls and a week-long vacation to Bermuda minus Culkin's parents.
            Culkin said his parents were usually present during his visits to Jackson's rural Neverland ranch and were aware that he was sharing Jackson's bed, but they never discussed it.

Here is Culkin's full report:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...051102197.html

Comment

like I was saying there's so much conflicting stuff out there. Like for instance the kid was able to describe MJ's cock and balls in court. But I've seen other reports that MJ was intact which the kid got wrong.

But as for the list of books, I think it is likely that he jerked off the photos of the naked kids. Some of the items were found in his bedroom and bathroom. I wasn't aware of that yesterday when I was researching it. MJ probably jerked off to this stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                and Smooth Criminal...
                Or "it doesn't matter if you're black or white" (as long as you're a little boy)

Comment

Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post
                  Or "it doesn't matter if you're black or white" (as long as you're a little boy)

Comment

Originally posted by Mud View Post
                    Top right. Bottom left. Top left. Bottom right.
                    In that order.
                    Top left's feet look very poorly photoshopped

Comment

Damn

Comment

Working...
                      X