Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Povetkin Getting Jacked, in Beast Mode For Deontay Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tobi.G View Post
    Wow, the guy looks in the shape of his life and the fight is not even signed yet. I hope he does not overtrain.
    Don't worry Sasha is very experienced as you know

Comment

Stumpy better strap on his running shoes and hit the trails.

Big muscles are gonna weigh him down. He'll be eating jabs all night.

Comment

Originally posted by JULIEN44 View Post
        Wilder does move but not very steadily sometimes, don't you think ???

It's strange because when he's touched in the face, his legs seem to do hula hoop. It's like a panic stream which goes in his entire body...

What I mean is if Sasha connects Wilder (as a lot of others fighters did), we will see a master class of hula hoop followed by deep deep sleep...

If he loses. No worries. He is 37 old now but he has already won against a lot of boxers and he won gold medals in olympic game.

Look at that my friend :

Mariusz Wach KO
        Mike Perez KO
        Carlos Takam
        Manuel Charr KO
        Hasim Rahman KO
        Marco Huck
        Ruslan Chagaev
        Eddie Chambers
        Chris Byrd KO

NOT BAD FOR A COMMIES
        yeah he has a fantastic resume, one of the best in the division unlike bum squad, who has a fraudulent one.

Comment

Originally posted by JULIEN44 View Post
          Wilder does move but not very steadily sometimes, don't you think ???

It's strange because when he's touched in the face, his legs seem to do hula hoop. It's like a panic stream which goes in his entire body...

What I mean is if Sasha connects Wilder (as a lot of others fighters did), we will see a master class of hula hoop followed by deep deep sleep...

If he loses. No worries. He is 37 old now but he has already won against a lot of boxers and he won gold medals in olympic game.

Look at that my friend :

Mariusz Wach KO
          Mike Perez KO
          Carlos Takam
          Manuel Charr KO
          Hasim Rahman KO
          Marco Huck
          Ruslan Chagaev
          Eddie Chambers
          Chris Byrd KO

NOT BAD FOR A COMMIES
          Wilders stance is terrible looks 6 feet spread and makes Wilder off balance all the time. Wilder has never been backed up but could the slow Povetkin actually move quick enough to back Wilder up? Wlad beat Povetkin so easily it damaged Povie's image. Wilders hard right hands will find Povie easy to find as Povetkin cannot move laterally very fast. If the fight is in the USA then Povetkin has little chance outside of a stoppage to win. Now a fight in Russia changes all the dynamics of the decision. Wilder by KO.

Comment

Originally posted by Thurman View Post
            Stumpy better strap on his running shoes and hit the trails.

Big muscles are gonna weigh him down. He'll be eating jabs all night.
            I think that you right! But you know Povetkin has to deal with his morphology which is close to that of a weightlifter.
            But in the same time, he may also have the ring IQ edge (you can't learn chess to Russians , oh no you can't )

Wilder has power due to his leverage but also a bery good stamina for a heavyweight. He will be always deadly dangerous.

But curiously Povetkin has not the baddest stamina as well ! but clearly inferior to Wilder's

So Povetkin can only win by KO or by very close decision (with a perfect esquivement game, all night...)

but if Sasha loses, I feel that Wilder could be easily destroyed by taller fighters like Anthony Joshua, Marcus Browne (oh my goodness!!!), Joseph Parker, Luis Ortiz and even David Haye and even possibly Tyson Fury or even by Wladimir Klitchko if rejuvenated

Comment

Huck probably beat Povetkin and got screwed on a bad decision

Huck beat Povetkin and got screwed on a horrible decision. Povetkin is n ot very good and has faced average opponents till Wlad disassembled the frozen old slow Povie. All the Russians are built the same way as all are stocky and thick and slow and shuffle forward always telegraphing their slow punches. Wilder by KO as Freedom rings again.

Comment

i love how we have 30K doctors in this place, what a bunch of tools.

Comment

Originally posted by Rikanlynx86 View Post
                  Why is everyone accusing him of being on hgh? Was he recently caught being dirty or something?
                  I think it's his entire physique that gets people questioning, he seems by far fitter than he ever has been but that could be lead to different lifestyle choices.

I dunno It might seem fishy to some though especially since what has been going on over in Russia with athletes testing positive.

Comment

When playing boxing Roulette always bet on black

Bet Wilder over the commie Red Povetkin by KO. Especially in the USA where the fight should be held as Wilder is the champion and Povie is a nothing. Cannot trust a Fight in Russia with that Putin guy around.

Comment

Originally posted by Rikanlynx86 View Post
                      Why is everyone accusing him of being on hgh? Was he recently caught being dirty or something?
                      I wonder the same thing about Ward about the comments made about him.

Comment

Working...
                      X