Collapse
No announcement yet.

6 Black Men Attack White Couple In Apparent Hate Crime, Missouri

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And something to note - it's not a hate crime just because you idiots are riled up about other stuff going on right now. The attack was provoked, probably due to an altercation that the cameras didn't catch, not because of skin color. Like I said prior, it could be racially related in one way because the "victim" probably used a racial slur and that's what caused the beat down, but the beat down itself was due to what the person said, not his skin.

Comment

Thats how black people are, lets just be honest.

that is how they are, they dont fight one on one, they created the knock out game lol, just how they think situation should be handled.

sad cause it shows lack of maturity, they the type people who when they finally get a job and such say something like "I am a grown ASS man/women" lmfao when grown, men/women will never say that (adding the word ass proves you still a child).

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
        Thats how black people are, lets just be honest.

that is how they are, they dont fight one on one, they created the knock out game lol, just how they think situation should be handled.

sad cause it shows lack of maturity, they the type people who when they finally get a job and such say something like "I am a grown ASS man/women" lmfao when grown, men/women will never say that (adding the word ass proves you still a child).
        ^^ See this is true racism. And blacks fight plenty one on one, just ask Floyd when he fought Guerrero, Ortiz, Hernandez, Castillo, ODLH, Canelo and so on. As far as the whole thing you brought up about getting a job, that sounds like an issue you might be dealing with currently. You're probably in and out of jobs because you aren't educated enough to support yourself with a real job. It should also be noted that racists tend to have much lower IQ's compared to non-racists.

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
          Because ur suggesting they're my homeys... I'm not going to say it but I'm pretty sure I know what ur implying...
          you're the one who tried to deflect this topic by bringing up mass shootings. you have an agenda and that is denying it's a hate crime (we all know why) and trying to divert by bringing up irrelevant **** (we all know why)

Originally posted by movement View Post
          People don't get stomped out for no reason. There's no doubt in my mind that one of the duo probably used a racial slur to one or more of the attackers. Some people have different level fuses so you gotta learn to watch your mouth. A lot of times, these things happen to people who deserve it. Watch your mouth around people who aren't afraid of you, that's all I gotta say.
          And something to note - it's not a hate crime just because you idiots are riled up about other stuff going on right now. The attack was provoked, probably due to an altercation that the cameras didn't catch, not because of skin color. Like I said prior, it could be racially related in one way because the "victim" probably used a racial slur and that's what caused the beat down, but the beat down itself was due to what the person said, not his skin.
          troll harder d00d, troll harder

Comment

Originally posted by DreamFYS View Post
            you're the one who tried to deflect this topic by bringing up mass shootings. you have an agenda and that is denying it's a hate crime (we all know why) and trying to divert by bringing up irrelevant **** (we all know why)

Can't refute my point, opts for the cop out. Nice one kid.

At least admit that unprovoked attacks are very uncommon and that it's likely there was an altercation before the video started rolling. There's no doubt in my mind that white dude got his ass stomped for crossing the line earlier.
            Last edited by movement; 09-06-2014, 02:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamFYS View Post

Ur agendas apparent... Mass shootings occur just like robberies occur... Race isn't always a motive

Comment

Can't refute my point, opts for the cop out. Nice one kid.
                you said "People don't get stomped out for no reason" - false

you said "There's no doubt in my mind that one of the duo probably used a racial slur to one or more of the attackers" - evidence? you have none

you said "A lot of times, these things happen to people who deserve it" - oh so now it's just "a lot of times", but you originally said "People don't get stomped out for no reason", so now you're admitting sometimes people DO get stomped out for no reason

you said "The attack was provoked, probably due to an altercation that the cameras didn't catch" - so you make a factual statement then follow it up with "probably"

you said "Like I said prior, it could be racially related in one way because the "victim" probably used a racial slur and that's what caused the beat down" - again, you made factual statements, then you express doubt about your own statements by saying "it could be" and "probably"

you said "but the beat down itself was due to what the person said" - oh look another factual statement after you've expressed doubt about your own bull****

Comment

I agree with movement, the black guys are the real victims here. The victims of racism and society and stuff.

Just like that sweet 300 pound criminal who got shot while politely assaulting a cop. White businessmen funded the rap albums that taught him to attack police officers so really if you think about it, the cop should have instead turned and shot the nearest white person.

Last time a black guy hit my car in a parking lot I got out really infuriated and started punching an old white women because I know by being a white child's grandmother rather than his grandmother she had deprived him of necessary nurturing.

Black powa yall keep doing what u doin it's worked so well!

Comment

Ur agendas apparent... Mass shootings occur just like robberies occur... Race isn't always a motive
                    mass shootings are extremely rare. robberies aren't. but this wasn't a robbery as i've already demonstrated and you're yet to argue against that.

Comment

Everything is about race to an actual racist. There's a reason the thread creator chose to title it that way. He's trying to incite people and cause fake outrage. Crazy how these people think that a boy on his knees with his hands up begging not to be shot is murdered by a white cop and that's not a hate crime because he stole a pack of cigars a few minutes earlier, but a simple robbery is. The mind of a racist is a nasty thing.

Comment

Working...
                      X