No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: gabe Rosado: Beating Golovkin Will Make Me a Star

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: gabe Rosado: Beating Golovkin Will Make Me a Star

Junior middleweight contender Gabriel Rosado (21-5) raised some eyebrows when he accepted a fight against WBA middleweight kingpin Gennady Golovkin. Rosado has already secured the mandatory position for a shot at Cornelius "K9" Bundrage's IBF 154 pound title. Rosado knows that while a fight against Bundrage may be easier, a win over Golovkin will do a lot more for his career.

[Click Here To Read More]

Only thing he's going to beat is GGG when entering the ring. The Champ will enter second!

Comment

This guys has bad handlers. No way should he fight GGG. If he gets KO'd bad, his career may be over. But hell, his career is probably over who ever he fights.

Comment

I'm rockin with Rosado he will end the GGG hype

Comment

Up, well hate to break it to you bro. Star's are fabricated through their promoters now. It's too bad you believe that hard work pays off, not so. In fact I'm inclined to believe that if you do beat Triple G, you're just gonna be introduced to a certain 154lb duck sheet. And find it harder to land a big fight against a big name.

Comment

His career won't be over if he loses he's still will be ranked high at 154 and can fight k9

Comment

I admire the hell out of Rosado, ESPECIALLY for turning down the catchweight. But none of that changes the fact that Golovkin is the naturally bigger, stronger, harder hitting fighter. GGG by KO.

Comment

Rosado better give it everything he has and fight til the bitter end. No matter what. Make or break for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Rigg View Post
                  Rosado better give it everything he has and fight til the bitter end. No matter what. Make or break for him.
                  That ain't even a question.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                    His career won't be over if he loses he's still will be ranked high at 154 and can fight k9
                    actually he gave up his ranking to take this fight. After he loses he won't be ranked #1 by the IBF at jmw so he won't get the k9-smith winner. GBP will have the winner fight one of their other guys. no reason for them to put any of their guys in with Rosado.

Comment

Working...
                    X