No announcement yet.

David Haye faked broken hand?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by number1983 View Post
    really , Haye injected Synthol, potentially risking his boxing career and the millions he's going to earn against a Klitschko , seriously
    calm down, have a cup of tea and think again about my comment. maybe you will understand something...

Comment

Originally posted by MrTwain View Post
      calm down, have a cup of tea and think again about my comment. maybe you will understand something...
      my bad.....

Comment

Originally posted by MrTwain View Post
        Understand that you are a tool on the wind up.

Comment

Originally posted by luke1979 View Post
          I wish would just find and post the damn footage. that would clear things up. I personnaly don't think he faked the injury, exagerated yes maybe but not faked. but again the footage shows him easily removing a cast which only a doctor should be able to remove by cutting, it was the type of rigid cast that cant be removed like a wrist watch but haye did. so the cast was fake because it couldn't have been serving any perpose other than for show.
          You wouldn't have a proper cast for a broken/fracture on the knuckle or top of hand, it serves no purpose, you have a small protective cast over the top just to protect from any minor impact injury which might slow the healing process. The type of cast you are talking about is for a broken/fracture to a wrist/lower arm, or if a hand injury is in accordance with some ligament damage in the hand. He most likely fractured one or more of his knuckles, which I have done in the ring, or dislocated his knuckle upwards into his hand which one of my friends has done, both are extremely painful...put it this way I had to stop sparring straight away, but I can see how the adrenaline of a fight would get you through. If you have been in a ring long enough hand injuries are inevitable. Believe you me, that hand injury would have effected his fight and even a smallish fracture can keep you out of the ring for months.

This thread and the insinuance in your post are simply...pathetic.

Comment

Hardly news he's a con man and faker. He needed an excuse for his bad performance when he told everybody and their granny that Valuev was getting knocked spark out. The broken hand was no more real than his mysterious non recurring back problem.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
              Understand that you are a tool on the wind up.
              this thread is just pure garbage. a boxer breaks his hand during a fight and shows later in a tv-show that it's swollen. makes perfectly sense to me. it's a common injury among boxers. if his hand is perfectly fine why should it be swollen, skincolored plasticine?

Comment

Originally posted by number1983 View Post
                really , Haye injected Synthol, potentially risking his boxing career and the millions he's going to earn against a Klitschko , seriously
                erm, I think he might have been Joking....

Comment

Originally posted by William Blake View Post
                  I don't know who is the biggest phony- David Haye or Adam Booth?

Wlad, please, please, please, knock this bum out.
                  If you can't tell that his hand is broken in that video than you are an idiot. I ****in can't stand Haye but his hand is broken. Some people go beyond hate around here.

Comment

this is probably the most ******ed haye hating thread yet, a blind man could see his hand was ****ed up

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
                      You wouldn't have a proper cast for a broken/fracture on the knuckle or top of hand, it serves no purpose, you have a small protective cast over the top just to protect from any minor impact injury which might slow the healing process. The type of cast you are talking about is for a broken/fracture to a wrist/lower arm, or if a hand injury is in accordance with some ligament damage in the hand. He most likely fractured one or more of his knuckles, which I have done in the ring, or dislocated his knuckle upwards into his hand which one of my friends has done, both are extremely painful...put it this way I had to stop sparring straight away, but I can see how the adrenaline of a fight would get you through. If you have been in a ring long enough hand injuries are inevitable. Believe you me, that hand injury would have effected his fight and even a smallish fracture can keep you out of the ring for months.

This thread and the insinuance in your post are simply...pathetic.
                      Look I just want to see the footage again. Despite what yo say that was the type of cast he had on so go **** yourself. I have been in a boxing ring and know how it feels to carry injuries. So you only post about boxing and post insultingly I actually can box and participate and also post so despite your misunderstanding of my motives who is pathetic. Answer you. I would **** you up in the a boxing ring so dont talk about me in those terms.

Comment

Working...
                      X