Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has the better legacy between Pacquiao and Duran?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    I see that we're just making up HOF fighters....Good job

Again against real HOF fighters he doesn't have a losing record.
    Who are these guys that you speak of. Here's the chance to clear it up and make an ass outta me.

And I forgot Benitez. Make it ten wins.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
      I see that we're just making up HOF fighters....Good job

Again against real HOF fighters he doesn't have a losing record.
      Looking at Duran's record right now I see he's 1-4 against the other 3 from the fab four. 2 - Leonard, 1 - Hagler, 1 - Hearns.

He's also lost to Benitez. So that's 1-5. I believe those are the only HOFers that Duran has fought, unless I've missed someone.

Comment

• Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
        Well do you have those numbers to school me because Im looking right now and the losses to HoFers is pretty evident.

2 to Leonard
        2 to Pazienza
        2 to Camacho
        1 each to Hagler and Hearns

Which 9 matches against Hall of Famers did he win?
        Ken Buchanan, Carlos Palomino, Ray Leonard, 2x Esteban DeJesus.

I will be...quite surprised if Pazienza gets in. good fighter, but HOF...uh...

let me know the next time Pacquiao beats the second best Welterweight of all time. or the second best of any weight class all time. thanks.
        oh yea, remind me in about 10+ years when Pacquiao has a win over a top 10 Middleweight. thank you!

Comment

Who are these guys that you speak of. Here's the chance to clear it up and make an ass outta me.

And I forgot Benitez. Make it ten wins.
          Duran has fought 4 HOFers according the international boxing hall of fame site.

http://www.ibhof.com/pages/about/inductees/modern.html

Leonard, Hearns, Hagler, and Benitez.

Comment

• Originally posted by badass316 View Post
            Duran has fought 4 HOFers according the international boxing hall of fame site.

http://www.ibhof.com/pages/about/inductees/modern.html

Leonard, Hearns, Hagler, and Benitez.
            sigh...
            Buchanan?
            Palomino?

theyre on the website youre referencing....

I have an extremely strong feeling you have no idea who either of those guys are.

Comment

• Originally posted by blackirish137 View Post

let me know the next time Pacquiao beats the second best Welterweight of all time. or the second best of any weight class all time. thanks.
              oh yea, remind me in about 10+ years when Pacquiao has a win over a top 10 Middleweight. thank you!
              I missed Bechanan and Palomino. I don't see DeJesus on the HOF list.

So with those 2 wins added, Duran is 3-5 against HOFers.

Comment

sigh...
                Buchanan?
                Palomino?

theyre on the website youre referencing....

I have an extremely strong feeling you have no idea who either of those guys are.
                Yeah, I missed those names when I was looking at his record. And no I don't know who those guys are.

Comment

BI you always tryin to save someone from me.LOL.Even with your help its not enough wins. I didnt check for HoF nods but I figured Paz was borderline. The statement I made was that he has a losing record against HoFers and Pac when its said and done will have a winning record against HoFers as soon as these legends really decide to retire in 2035.LMAO

Comment

• Once u start turning to websites instead of ledge u have lost

Comment

BI you always tryin to save someone from me.LOL.Even with your help its not enough wins. I didnt check for HoF nods but I figured Paz was borderline. The statement I made was that he has a losing record against HoFers and Pac when its said and done will have a winning record against HoFers as soon as these legends really decide to retire in 2035.LMAO
                      I guess it means nothing that Duran was most notably smaller against ALL the HOF fighters he lost against? and also was past prime? and even then was facing the best Middleweight of all time, along with a guy that won titles at LHW and even beat a former Cruiserweight champ way past his prime?
                      how about the fact that Duran was the first man to go the distance with the greatest middleweight of all time during his title reign?

you sound like a moronic Klitschko fan, trying to argue with numbers. Pacquiao's wins over DLH and Morales mean very little, seeing as they were both WAY past prime. I mean ****, Camacho beat Leonard and Duran...Camacho>them. pwnt!

Comment

Working...
                      X