What is your social life like?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
    heard thats what happens when a man gets pleasured....LOL

hey im cleaning this place up. by your post i see you find it OK for them to talk like that? how sickening
    I didn't say it was right to talk like that, I see a lot of racist crap on here that is much worse than one word, which could easily be taken out of context. And I have seen that word or variation of it used in actual offensive ways and they didn't get banned for that.

If the mods think they should be banned, those are their rules.

At end of the day, banned posters will just comeback with a new account. But some people really care about rep and post count.

Comment

Originally posted by blaze778 View Post
      I didn't say it was right to talk like that, I see a lot of racist crap on here that is much worse than one word, which could easily be taken out of context. And I have seen that word or variation of it used in actual offensive ways and they didn't get banned for that.

If the mods think they should be banned, those are their rules.

At end of the day, banned posters will just comeback with a new account. But some people really care about rep and post count.
      well it was BPP's call. he banend him. his call............

im only helping out the big man

Comment

My life is pretty weird right now. I just started grad school and am unemployed. The longest stretched ive ever been unempoyed since I was 16 is three weeks, and now Ive been free of work for over a month. I had a really good job, but the company relocated its Logistics division and I didnt wanna move, so after getting laid off im getting unemployment and cleared out my 401K to go back to school.

I basically spend all day studying, going running, internetting, ect. With all this free time I'm hanging out with my friends more; I usually go to bars or strip clubs(which im against, but whatever) with them twice a week. I download boxing matches from worldboxingarchive and watch at least one a day while im running in the gym. ****ing love it!

My girlfriend is in germany visiting her family (army), so I'm just kind of free to do whatever. Without her jealous ass around I can hang out with my female friends a lot more. Went and kicked it in South Padre a few weeks ago, **** was nice.
        Last edited by paulf; 09-08-2010, 07:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
          My life is pretty weird right now. I just started grad school and am unemployed. The longest stretched ive ever been unempoyed since I was 16 is three weeks, and now Ive been free of work for over a month. I had a really good job, but the company relocated its Logistics division and I didnt wanna move, so after getting laid off im getting unemployment and cleared out my 401K to go back to school.

I basically spend all day studying, going running, internetting, ect. With all this free time I'm hanging out with my friends more; I usually go to bars or strip clubs(which im against, but whatever) with them twice a week. I download boxing matches from worldboxingarchive and watch at least one a day while im running in the gym. ****ing love it!

My girlfriend is in germany visiting her family (army), so I'm just kind of free to do whatever. Without her jealous ass around I can hang out with my female friends a lot more. Went and kicked it in South Padre a few weeks ago, **** was nice.
          what is 401 k really?

Comment

what is 401 k really?
            Once you get a "real" full-time job, most of them have a 401k plan you can sign up for. They deduct a percentage of your earnings weekly and put it in a retirement account for you, AND match what you put in up to a certain perfect.

So If I put in 10 dollars a week, my company matches it and 20 dollars a week goes towards my retirement.

AND on top of that, the money accumulates interest as time goes on. The longer you leave it in, the more it grows. The more the money grows, the more money it earns from the interest on itself (called compound interest)

Putting a even small, small amount consistently from your early twenties on will turn into something big by the time you retire, as long as you don't let your company go and invest it in something stupid.

Comment

Once you get a "real" full-time job, most of them have a 401k plan you can sign up for. They deduct a percentage of your earnings weekly and put it in a retirement account for you, AND match what you put in up to a certain perfect.

So If I put in 10 dollars a week, my company matches it and 20 dollars a week goes towards my retirement.

AND on top of that, the money accumulates interest as time goes on. The longer you leave it in, the more it grows.

Putting a even small, small amount consistently from your early twenties on will turn into something big by the time you retire, as long as you don't let your company go and invest it in something stupid.
              holy i never knew that. dam man. do 50 a check lol.

Comment

holy i never knew that. dam man. do 50 a check lol.
                Nah, companies have a cap on what they'll match. Usually up to 5 or 6 percent of your check.

Another downside is, if you take it out before you retire, you get taxed like a mother****er. I lost 33% because I took mine out.

Comment

Nah, companies have a cap on what they'll match. Usually up to 5 or 6 percent of your check.

Another downside is, if you take it out before you retire, you get taxed like a mother****er. I lost 33% because I took mine out.
                  dam man that sucks. everything is gettin taxed these days. soon enuff g dog has to take a poop ima get taxed for that. donate 33% to the government

Comment

dam man that sucks. everything is gettin taxed these days. soon enuff g dog has to take a poop ima get taxed for that. donate 33% to the government
                    Taxes (on individuals) in America are pretty damn low actually. Where I live property taxes may as well not exist.

The way they tax corporations in this country should be a crime, though.

Comment

Working...
                    X