Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan-Paulie is gonna be a one sided beatdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope Paulie wins this one. I'm a Paulie fan. He's gonna have to pick up some power somewhere if he wants people to respect him.

Comment

If i was gonna bet on this fight, id bet on Khan. I see it being competitive though, and Malignaggi has definetly got a chance of winning.

Hopefully it finalised, as im looking forward to it.

Comment

Threadstarter is a ******.

Comment

Originally posted by Squirrel View Post
          Threadstarter is a ******.
          why am i a ******.... when khan dominates malignaggi in a one sided beatdown, that is when YOURE the ******... you moron, you dont know ****... malignaggi is gonna get destroyed

Comment

Originally posted by Number One View Post
            why am i a ******.... when khan dominates malignaggi in a one sided beatdown, that is when YOURE the ******... you moron, you dont know ****... malignaggi is gonna get destroyed
            You are a ****ing imbecile, log off you cretin.

Comment

Also, Red K given.

Comment

Not to say that Paulie has fought the best out there(although Cotto, Hatton etc are a good look) but a lot of you guys give way too much props to Khan for beating up a lot of nobodies.

Comment

Originally posted by Number One View Post
                  Your avatar and sig make it very difficult to take anything you say seriously but I agree that Khan will win fairly easily.

Comment

Originally posted by Mushroom View Post
                    Your avatar and sig make it very difficult to take anything you say seriously but I agree that Khan will win fairly easily.
                    why??... what is wrong with my avi and sig?..

Comment

Working...
                    X