Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm 25, is it wrong of me to try and shag a 42 year old?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trz311 View Post
    One word of warning: you have to be prepared to run into her in, say, twenty years. You'll still be relatively young, she, on the other hand, will be in her mid 60's. I've had this happen. To call it strange is an understatement. It's downright freaky to have a little old lady with gray hair come up to you in a bar and say "remember me?"
    Nah Man i'd just Fuk it again!!!

Simples....

And if she really does look like shes falling apart just get a Gobble

Comment

The best ***** I ever got was from a girl about 38.

Young ****'s can't touch a hot older chick. Forget about the "age" gap and just concentrate on her ******* gap. You'll be fine. Besides, if she's letting you "woo" her, she probably wants you to pummel her with your nubile English sausage.

Don't let her down.

Comment

last night i yelled at an older lady from across the parking lot at circle k.. "wanna be friends?" she was behind me in line inside and we had made some good eye contact. then i went over first we shook hands then i asked for a hug. she was wearing her pajamas and the top was buttoned down. she was pretty petite and was kind of juicy, not too skinny. her breasts looked good. and told her i could adhere to any boundaries she sets and made it obvious i wanted to **** her. then i said said she's sexy.. she said thank you. then i said i was sorry for being rude, and she said "thats not rude! you just made my year.. thank you!" i wrote down my number and email and gave it to her..

i also caused a fight between an older couple because this woman thought her man was in the bathroom.. but he came up behind her and was listening. i tried to signal to her not to say it because i knew, and she tells me "im beautiful and got it going on and i have a great body, etc." really just to make me feel better because i come across as very shy. then she turns around and sees him and he just kind of acts like he didnt hear anything but didnt look happy. then later she waves at me from across the bar and she's kind of sexy, so i get up and walk over. i asked earlier if we could all keep in touch on facebook because they moved up north. i had met them both before. i had played pool with her once when she was alone and i thought she was single.. but anyways i talk about how sad i am they're leaving again and she whips her phone out and asks for my number, then i give it to her and her mans standing right behind her, and she calls my phone and THEN tells that they both live seperately in their own houses. that is when the **** hit the fan. first he staid he was leaving and walked off, then i heard him say "you just don't do that", then i could hear them yelling on and off throughout the night untill they left. the guy is a cool guy, i had met him before and the 3 of us were playing pool all night.. but i really wanted to keep in touch with the lady because shes really nice to me.. and she asked for MY number its not like im gonna say no..

my ex was 8 years older and she taught me things i never knew existed. i have my pick of a few different girls but i still fantasize about her. i could do whatever i wanted, whenever i wanted and the dirtier the better and she loved it. i miss her

Comment

Originally posted by Talon View Post
          last night i yelled at an older lady from across the parking lot at circle k.. "wanna be friends?" she was behind me in line inside and we had made some good eye contact. then i went over first we shook hands then i asked for a hug. she was wearing her pajamas and the top was buttoned down. she was pretty petite and was kind of juicy, not too skinny. her breasts looked good. and told her i could adhere to any boundaries she sets and made it obvious i wanted to **** her. then i said said she's sexy.. she said thank you. then i said i was sorry for being rude, and she said "thats not rude! you just made my year.. thank you!" i wrote down my number and email and gave it to her..

i also caused a fight between an older couple because this woman thought her man was in the bathroom.. but he came up behind her and was listening. i tried to signal to her not to say it because i knew, and she tells me "im beautiful and got it going on and i have a great body, etc." really just to make me feel better because i come across as very shy. then she turns around and sees him and he just kind of acts like he didnt hear anything but didnt look happy. then later she waves at me from across the bar and she's kind of sexy, so i get up and walk over. i asked earlier if we could all keep in touch on facebook because they moved up north. i had met them both before. i had played pool with her once when she was alone and i thought she was single.. but anyways i talk about how sad i am they're leaving again and she whips her phone out and asks for my number, then i give it to her and her mans standing right behind her, and she calls my phone and THEN tells that they both live seperately in their own houses. that is when the **** hit the fan. first he staid he was leaving and walked off, then i heard him say "you just don't do that", then i could hear them yelling on and off throughout the night untill they left. the guy is a cool guy, i had met him before and the 3 of us were playing pool all night.. but i really wanted to keep in touch with the lady because shes really nice to me.. and she asked for MY number its not like im gonna say no..

my ex was 8 years older and she taught me things i never knew existed. i have my pick of a few different girls but i still fantasize about her. i could do whatever i wanted, whenever i wanted and the dirtier the better and she loved it. i miss her
          Cool Story

Comment

I nailed some women in their late 30s when I was a teenager I don't see a problem. I'd do it again.

Comment

Originally posted by capt_sam View Post
              Long story short, I am running game on this attractive older lady I recently met, yet sometimes think she's 42 and the age gap may make it wrong. No concept of long term, just to try and utilize her love-box.

Nothin wrong wit it whatsoever. :mangler:

Comment

WTF? whats wrong with tight, fresh teenage *****?

Comment

Originally posted by The Stone Roses View Post
                  WTF? whats wrong with tight, fresh teenage *****?
                  Nothin, only it's a lil creepy once you get older my man. A dime is a dime, long as she at least 18. But I ain't gone that low on the age scale since many moons ago. I'm past my prime. I miss high school. :****:

Comment

nothin wrong wit that. im been tryin to hit this 45 year old from work for a while now

Comment

The **** just called me. She has a 10 yr old kid and says "she's looking for marriage", not to "fool around". I'm like yeah yeah, but people have to get to know one another.

She lives about 50 miles from me. Will try my best to raid that box. If successful, will post pics of her stupid ass on here.

Comment

Working...
                      X