Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao warns the Mayweathers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope Pac beats up grade school dropouts Crackhead Sr. and roger after he KTFO Gayweather in teh 2nd round.

Comment

lol i dont know if im happy that pac is mad.

i think anger is a double edged sword in anything.

might throw away their patented gameplan if he lets his emotions run through.

its awesome if he uses that anger to fuel his resolve to train the **** outta his body and beat pbf.

come fight night just be the same fckin pac. that's what the mayweathers want... you infuriated by their bs and wantin to atack attack attack without regard for strategy but just emotion....while pbf potshots the hell outta you.

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
        I am not saying that Pac is on steroids. However, this comment means nothing. Mosley took a substance before the De La Hoya fight that did not show up on a drug test. It was the same substance that cost Marion Jones five Olympic track and field gold medals.
        Are you there when Mosley took that substance your talking about or your just making up story. Give me some fact not fiction so i would believe you.

Comment

Pacquiao KO 2.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by Pounding View Post
            Why don't you sue him? WTF you got to hide? Sue him Pacquiao and let people from outside of boxing test your ass up. Then will see if you clean or not.
            Pacquiao isn't reading your message.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by uragon ako View Post
              You really are the stupidest troll here.
              You don't know anything that comes out from your clouded mind.
              It's just a waste of time and money to sue gay sr.
              That's why there's mandatory testing in all sports and Nevada is the most strict in all states dumb@ss.
              why don't you just and stop
              Those smilies are ****ing hideously distasteful.

Comment

Originally posted by DikanRadeljak View Post
                Awesome pic. If you ever want to make shirts of it I want to buy 1.

Comment

Are you there when Mosley took that substance your talking about or your just making up story. Give me some fact not fiction so i would believe you.
                  Actually, I need to clarify my statement. I should have said the substance that Mosley was accused of taking by the same individual who admitted that he gave steroids to Marion Jones. Jones later acknowledged that this was true, got stripped of her medals and had to spend six months in jail. FACT: Mosley didn't admit to taking steroids. FACT: He claimed he thought his strength and conditioning coach was giving him VITAMINS.

If Mayweather had made a comment like, "I thought I was taking vitamins," dumbasses like you would jump all over him with all kinds of hateful, negative posts. You will believe any negative thing you read on here about Mayweather and write 100 different posts about how bad he is because of a ridiculous rumor or unfounded accusation or circular logic. Yet, you demand proof when anything is said about Pacquaio.

Comment

I thnk its GREAT that Floyd is doin what hes REALLY GOOD AT..and thats getting inside pacquiao's head..around fight time Mayweather will probably knockout manny since manny's brain is not even functioning properly...pacquiao is gonna be a nervous wreck after the first 2 rounds..he will comeout with his adrenaline bull**** the first couple rounds..and then floyd will have him confused by the start of the 3rd..and then eventually KNOCK OUT PACQUIAO IN BRUTAL FASHION..i hope floyd talks to him during the fight egging that overated manny on..

Comment

Uragon.

It is fact that Mosley took the BALCO steroid and PED cocktail. He admitted to it under oath in court.

Comment

Working...
                      X