No announcement yet.

Khan wants Alexander at 147

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khan wants Alexander at 147

Says he will fight Devon if Garcia keeps ducking him.

http://t.co/O3vsXPsO9x

I like this fight. Khan UDs him imo

Comment

Does Alexander have a good chin? Good defence? Strong punch? If the answer is yes to all 3 he wins.

Comment

lol would be funny if Devon KO'd him. It would literally be All time worst chin lol

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloFan View Post
          Does Alexander have a good chin? Good defence? Strong punch? If the answer is yes to all 3 he wins.
          Hes never been taken to hell and back by miguel cottos fat brother if thats what you mean.

Comment

So there goes the theory of Floyd fighting Alexander after Ghost

Yes this is a decent fight, technical matchup

Also winner can fight Kel Brook

Comment

thats the fight khan should be pushing ...

Comment

Originally posted by KHANAGE!!! View Post
                Hes never been taken to hell and back by miguel cottos fat brother if thats what you mean.
                hahahahahahha

Comment

Although Khan, 26, was floored by Julio Diaz in their 143lbs catchweight contest on Saturday, he claims he would be more resilient at welterweight because he could make 147lbs easier.

"It does make you weaker when you have to kill yourself to make the weight and if I go up to 147, I'll be healthier at the weight and more resilient," he said.
                  I love how Khan always makes the pieces fit. He's desperate to get to that Mayweather fight. I don't blame him.

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloFan View Post
                    He isn't a big puncher, but he has enough to knock Khan out, doesn't take much to hurt Khan, he's a southpaw

Good technical boxer

Comment

Working...
                    X