Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Hercules trailer.......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Before you judge the movie, let me ask you this: who better to play Hercules than a Roided Out Ex Pro Wrestler.

Hercules is supposed to be the embodiment of strength and power. Name one actor who can portray that better than the rock. Have you not seen his other movies?

If white people can be the last mohicans and the last samurais then let other people have a turn at stardom.
    Last edited by DARKSEID; 03-25-2014, 11:36 PM.

Comment

should've made God of War instead......

Comment

This **** is guaranteed to bring in a **** ton in revenue

Comment

Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post
          should've made God of War instead......
          co-sign.. that would be epic..

Comment

Wow.....So being half greek (my father's side)......this really pisses me off.

Greek Mythology always interested me growing up, especially with half my family being greek. To see it basically parodied by The Rock (not intentionally...) is just sickening.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
              Wow.....So being half greek (my father's side)......this really pisses me off.

Greek Mythology always interested me growing up, especially with half my family being greek. To see it basically parodied by The Rock (not intentionally...) is just sickening.
              Keyword there. None of this ever happened and neither did this. It's not rewriting what happened to the Natives. It's bullsht being rewritten as different bullsht.

Comment

Working...
              X