Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't understand the star power of Canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You seem visibly upset

Too bad Rigo and Lara can't do what Canelo can

Comment

Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post
      "Deal with it"...lol
      From simple minds comes simplicity. The world doesn't deal with curiosity the way you do. Then you made it a Mexican thing...c'mon man expand your horizons or education...or something
      It's really that simple man he just has "it" that's something you can't fake or learn. I don't really think there's a better explanation then that.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
        You seem visibly upset

Too bad Rigo and Lara can't do what Canelo can
        It'd help if the two could speak English!

I like Lara and his style in the ring only thing being is he can't really promote himself to the fans that are watching, it comes across as he has no personality which is probably not the case.
        If you're going to make a living in a foreign country atleast learn the native language that's all, I wouldn't go to France without knowing how to speak French or without making an effort to learn it....

GGG though... he good boy and he learn English

Comment

Originally posted by UTEP View Post
          I hope Angulo beats the dog shit out of him and sends him to retirement.
          you can only hope!

Comment

Originally posted by Da Boxer View Post
            ....and you forgot the ACTUAL fill line of:

"...he made a name of himself in mexico fighting taxi drivers, taco vendors, plantilla makers, fajita grillers and a few illegal alien in transit to the mighty US of A needing some money and got into the ring with him to inflate his record."

Over hyped, over inflated record, given a belt, and exposed by Floyd.
            he has a better resume than cotto at 23, boxing pro at 16 or 17 in mexico is the hard way to learn specially if you are fighting more experineced fighters like the puppeteer vazquez, just because you are not fighting big names at such a young age it doesnt mean is an easy fight, i attended some veneno rubio fights before he was famous and he had some tough fights with bigger men or skilled ones, if any his hype came from his age and skills, his fights have been televised since he was 17, he has been on telemundo, univision, hbo and of course televisa beating other prospects just like him... so must mexicans know him since he was still on his teens...
            but then again if you want to criticize his resume, you can start by naming other 23yo fighters with better resume than him...
            Last edited by icha; 02-05-2014, 07:55 PM.

Comment

2 million sales in his first PPV, get use to him. Canelo!

Comment

Working...
              X