[New Video] Zab Judah Getting At Team Garcia In Hotel Lobby

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zab needs to take virgil hunters advice. I hope danny KOs this ******

Comment

• Trainers aren't fighters. Trainers have their role, and fighters play their part. A non actor telling an actor that his acting is terrible. Put the non actor on the same stage, and that non actor ****s his underwear.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
        Trainers aren't fighters. Trainers have their role, and fighters play their part. A non actor telling an actor that his acting is terrible. Put the non actor on the same stage, and that non actor ****s his underwear.
        Directors criticise actors. You're not good at this analogy stuff.

Comment

Trainers aren't fighters. Trainers have their role, and fighters play their part. A non actor telling an actor that his acting is terrible. Put the non actor on the same stage, and that non actor ****s his underwear.
          So a psychologist that has not gone through the same event in life as their patients has no bussiness giving therapy?

Comment

• Originally posted by Basco View Post
            So a psychologist that has not gone through the same event in life as their patients has no bussiness giving therapy?
            I don't think he thought it through.

Comment

Comment

lol see what i mean??

Comment

• Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                  It's not the truth anyway, it's an opinion. You don't win the world title 5 times without winning a big fight.

Besides, the guy wasn't up there to tell the truth, he was up there to talk down on a world class fighter and unlike the last two opponents, Zab wasn't having it.

Wherever you go in life, if you run your mouth, there are consequences.
                  To the bold who said I would be mad at the consequence of his actions? I certainly would not be.

You are right its his opinion based on some truth. I disagree with the underlined cause depending on who you beat for those titles says something. Just cause its a title fight doesn't mean its a big fight. Nobody took it literally that he hasn't won at least one so called big fight. I mean hell people say the same about Hearns and De la Hoya and we all know that have won a big fight before. But when you lose more of your big fights than you win. People will say that you lost your big fights when you tried to step up.

Comment

• I hope zab wins just so Danny's loud, stupid ass can stfu. Dude looks like a b1tch when he knows he's vulnerable to gettin his ass whooped and can't be saved. I don't fault zab for acting like he that when Danny's dad is really asking for it. He need to calm down with that

Comment

• Anybody can be a critic~ now not all critics are good and it all comes down to valid criticism but in the case of Zab Judah or any fighter that loses their biggest fights it is easy to come up with valid criticism.

The truth hurts sometimes though, but it could also motivate Zab~ it might not matter anyway because Zab is Zab but you don't need to do anything special for that to happen and trying to press the issue could have the opposite effect making things more difficult than they had to be.

Comment

Working...
                      X