Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shane Mosley: With a win over Alvarez I can definitely rematch Cotto or Mayweather.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Alverez, but I don't think he's as good as he's hyped up to be. I could see Shane making this a very competitive fight if he doesn't come in looking too old.

Comment

enough shane!

Comment

how about you go **** yourself shane. we saw your washed up ass quit vs pacman, we dont need to see that **** again. you're done. you have no business fighting anybody in the top 5

Comment

Shane only has 2 rounds of fight in him. What ever he does he has to do it in that time frame. About the only thing is that Canelo's chin is still suspect

Comment

You see what I was saying. Please dont give this assholes any ideas.

Shane is a easy win for the likes of Cotto, Mayweather, Pac,Martinez,ect,ect

Im rooting for the Canelita this time!!

Comment

I don't buy it. If you popped your achilles in January then why would you take the fight? First he was supposed to fight Berto, but Berto didn't do it because of the disaster in Haiti. Then he agreed to fight Manny Pacquiao. He already knew what the deal was! Manny is known for having quick feet, and you are going to fight him when your Achilles is damaged? Knowing that your strategy is to turn him?

He talked all that crap about how he was gonna knock Manny out. But you could see in his eyes that he really didn't mean it. Then in the post fight interview he went up there and lied saying that he didn't hear anyone booing he was too focused on the fight... Come on man... Im tired of all the LIES.

You did that crap for a payday because of your PERSONAL ISSUES. You wanted a big payday to suppliment everything that was being taken from you.

Comment

I think it's time Shane hung up the gloves, he isn't a contender at the top no more, if he carries on he will do himself a serious head injury!

Comment

Am I the only one who is bored out of his mind reading these interviews with fighters? They always say the same thing - NOTHING. "It's going to be an exciting fight", "he's a good young fighter", "it's an interesting fight", "I'm looking forward to the fight". Jeez...

Comment

Why is Canelo fighting this dude anyway? Shane is 0-2-1 in his last 3 fights. Canelo is the supposed champ, why is he fighting cans for? fight the top fighters. He's doing what Manny did. Pathetic.

Comment

No Shane.....you can't rematch Floyd. I can't believe Shane is fighting still, it's sad. Same with my boy Roy Jones.

Comment

Working...
                      X