Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why The HWs Look less skilled than other divisions?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    I dont wanna say i totally disagree...I can see where you can see this but I myself have seen the opposite. Ive seen and see big guys with great hands and foot work mixed in with great boxing ability. The HW division in this era does look nothing like it use to...I wouldn't say all HW are uncoordinated. Its just not true. But i can see why you would say that when i think about it.
    Oh definitely there are talented big men, but compared to the amount of talented little men....way less

that actually happened btw, the huge kid was just way too slow to do anything, ended up copping a real ass whooping from a kid literally half his size

Comment

Because they are fat and out of shape, And we have been use to watching the smaller fighters for the last 7 odd years so watching the HW now seems painful and unpleasing to the eyes, they don't even throw combinations anymore and it's sad really.

HW use to be the cornerstone of boxing but it's driving fans to watching the lower weights or MMA.

Comment

Chambers is the most skilled, H.W boxing is dead. Maybe, Vitali and Wlad can be better but because of the opposition they're facing, doesn't require them to.

Comment

Originally posted by Archaic View Post
          Oh definitely there are talented big men, but compared to the amount of talented little men....way less

that actually happened btw, the huge kid was just way too slow to do anything, ended up copping a real ass whooping from a kid literally half his size
          I believe it... sometime size can be against you if you're the bigger guy.

Comment

Bump!!!!!!!

Comment

its just this era that sucks. weak era for HWs, and the top fighters in that division just plain arent as good as the top fighters in other divisions. hopefully it will change and there will come some talent into that lterrible division asap.

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
                I mean, Im not trying to hate on anybody, its a legit question.

Why is that the HWs this days look unskilled compare to other divisions.

I mean take into account Wald and Vitaly for HWs they are the best skilled of the bunch, but if you try to put any of them, with any top 10 fighter from lets say the SMW division, they get school bad.

Why the HW division is full half ass fighters or just regular guys, that in other division would get blown away?
                Because half of them are too fat to even throw punches, much less do anything resembling boxing.

Comment

i think they're just as skilled as the lower divisions. they just have bad form.

Comment

because they are less skilled.

Comment

physics.while you have once in a blue moon athletes like lebron james and dwight howard who ****ed it in the ass, its always going to be dificult for a bigger guy to do what the smaller guys do.smaller guys waste less energy, because they are smaller.
                      Last edited by AntonTheMeh; 09-27-2009, 01:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X