No announcement yet.

so where is this idea that the klits have asian blood

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by etlux View Post
    There's only one racial thing I'm certain of in this thread. It's that JAB5269 is a trailer trash redneck, the type that lives UNDER the trailer and sneaks into the trailer at night only to molest his sister while she sleeps, muted Jerry Springer midnight re-runs flickering in the tv light in the next room, providing just enough ample light for JAB5269 to search around in his pants for his diminutive penis so he can plunge all 2.25 inches into his waiting sister's vulva.
    First hand account of life in your house or just your twisted imagination? Boxingscene posters want to know!

Comment

It's called tiger blood and some of us have it and some of us don't.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
        I'm not bothered by that at all - I probably have more Asian genes than the Klitschkos, being of mainly (southern) Russian heritage while they are of mainly Ukrainian heritage.

I know it hurts you to have a white boxer in your avatar! It's having the same effect on you, as putting a black boxer in the avatar of a KKK grand wizard, because you're so self-loathing you despise white boxers.

You have me on ignore again.

Etlux just told me you put him on ignore and then made this post which he can't reply to:

That proves without a doubt that you're nothing but a liar and an obsessive e-bully.
        You were put on ignore so you couldn't troll my thread. We've seen the pathetic lengths you will go to. Exlax was put on ignore AFTER he started trolling my thread. Its funny though, since I was given that avatar I've been contacted by sever white supremacy groups asking if I knew you and if I wanted to join. I had to say no and all were VERY disappointed.

Comment

Klitschko's are both completely white, European Caucasian.

Comment

You're lying again.

You made this post, demanding a reply from him, but he couldn't reply because you put him on ignore.

You tried to make it seem like you had won the argument, by putting him on ignore so he couldn't reply.
            See post #39 of that thread for confirmation of his trolling. And exlax, you're more than welcome to answer the same question only in this thread. You won't because like you lil buddy here, you're both proven liars.

Comment

Originally posted by Who are you? View Post
              Klitschko's are both completely white, European Caucasian.
              They have no resemblance to Sultan Ibragimov whatsoever.

Comment

Your post was #40 so obviously came after that one. You demanded a reply while having him on ignore:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...9&postcount=40

Post #40:

He couldn't reply because you put him on ignore. What does that tell us about you?
                Wrong again lil guy. His post came in while I was typically.g another response. When I saw it he went on ignore. But since you seem to be so familiar with the thread how about you answer the question he WON'T? Can you post a link to the post where he claimed I said "fighters cannot improve or change their style in old age"? Come on, prove your buddy isn't a liar just like you.

Comment

Originally posted by It's Ovah View Post
                  They have no resemblance to Sultan Ibragimov whatsoever.

Why are these guys so upset the Klits have the warrior blood of the great Mongolia conquerer Genghis Khan running through them?

Comment

You have me on ignore, so I can't post in that thread.

Post it right here. You've linked other quotes, surely one more would be no problem.

Comment

this thread has got to be a joke by ts

this is all he could come up with to discuss?

really?

really?

really?

****ing ******

Comment

Working...
                      X