Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't bother watching HBO Broner vs. Rees, its predictable win for AB

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't even like Broner but I''m still going to watch it. Maybe Rees can pull something off lmao

Comment

Midget Rees has a puncher's chance. This is boxing anything can happen inside the ring.. Just like when a near 40 yrs.old Marquez flattened Pacquiao face down in the canvas, or when a 45 yrs.old Foreman KO'ed a much younger Michael Moorer to become the oldest Heavyweight Champion in history.
      Last edited by BlackSnakeMamba; 02-13-2013, 06:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_Tyson23 View Post
        Midget Rees has a puncher's chance. This is boxing anything can happen inside the ring.. Just like when a near 40 yrs.old Marquez flattened Pacquiao face down in the canvas, or when a 45 yrs.old Foreman KO'ed a much younger Michael Moorer to become the oldest Heavyweight Champion in history.
        Rees is no Marquez or Foreman, he can't even be in the same group as those elite legends.

Comment

Why the **** would I not watch a Broner fight? You have fun with that TS.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            I won't even watch this, the win is going to be uneventful, Rees has no shot at all. This is a disgrace match up that HBO and Golden Boy should be ashamed of putting.

Rees has no shot, have you guys seen the face to face, have you watched Rees videos, even with the eye test this guy has no ability at all to compete with a bigger faster and stronger guy like Broner, lets put it this way Demarco would beat the crap out of Rees, and you saw what Broner did to Demarco?

This is another fight that is garbage, another cakewalk bout. If they do put broner on PPV they better put him in with some of the best guys at 140, cause there is no names at 135 that will sell on ppv.

I rather see Lucas Mattyse vs. Broner.
            Any idea who is on the undercards? I haven't heard.

I ask because GBP has a tendancy to put on pretty good undercards when the main event is crap, and then claim how great the #'s were for the fighters in the main event. It drives me crazy when they try to front like look what a success the main event was. :

Comment

Originally posted by Lorily View Post
              Any idea who is on the undercards? I haven't heard.

I ask because GBP has a tendancy to put on pretty good undercards when the main event is crap, and then claim how great the #'s were for the fighters in the main event. It drives me crazy when they try to front like look what a success the main event was. :
              I know Bika is fighting.

Comment

Watching a talented young fighters maturation process is a educational lesson in boxing developement! I prefer to see how he goes about his business and in the process I'll evaluate his opponent and see if theres improvement or simply see his approach. This young man Rees may have more than people credit it him and he may present some problems. I've never seen him box/fight and just because he's never ventured anywheres doesn't mean he has no spirit and heart!! Broner is highly rated but not highly established, hopefully he grows into a solid fighter who can represent the sport by acting like a man!!! As soon as he grows up abit! Ray.

Comment

Vasquez vs Broner would have been a more interesting fight.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    I'm sure you happily watched Matthysse-Dallas, Donaire-Arce, as well as a bunch of other "predictable" fights. This is about something else, you just don't like Broner. No need for no fake ass bull**** excuses.
                    /end thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
                      Watching a talented young fighters maturation process is a educational lesson in boxing developement! I prefer to see how he goes about his business and in the process I'll evaluate his opponent and see if theres improvement or simply see his approach. This young man Rees may have more than people credit it him and he may present some problems. I've never seen him box/fight and just because he's never ventured anywheres doesn't mean he has no spirit and heart!! Broner is highly rated but not highly established, hopefully he grows into a solid fighter who can represent the sport by acting like a man!!! As soon as he grows up abit! Ray.
                      This is what an unbiased post looks like, TS.

Comment

Working...
                      X