Collapse
No announcement yet.

Former WWE Megastar defends Boxing, rips on MMA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also how would he know if MMA fighters were doped up or taking drugs? How the **** is MMA choreographed? This guy is so ******ed you would have to create an entirely new word to describe the full amount of mental ******ation this guy actually has!!

Comment

Brock Lesnar is on roids look at his muscle mass,that **** is not natural.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
        Megastar? Damian Demento was a WWE never was! He was in WWE for a year or so and beat jobbers for a bit before they kicked him out and he quit wrestling! Demento couldn't beat himself off never mind beating half the UFC heavyweights, the guy will say anything to get some attention! Boxing>MMA
        that was damien demento??? HAHAHAHAHA..i dunno matches like shamrock vs franklin seemed a lil fishy..anyone can let the other punch him and not defend themselve 100% to be honest..the UFC system is a joke anyways..did brock EARN a shot?? an asskicking.. one win..and BAM title shot...lmao

Comment

I like boxing and MMA, just i like boxing more. This guy sounds like an idiot. MMA is fake haha. Brock Lesnar would kill this dude.

Comment

Originally posted by markbnlv View Post
            Brock Lesnar is on roids look at his muscle mass,that **** is not natural.
            Its so ridiculously obvious. Hes is blatantly the biggest roid head on the planet.

Comment

NEVER EVER heard of this guy.... smh... he just wants attention... but yea boxing> mma. ufc is thier only sucessor nd dana white doesnt have the money to give out to his fighters like boxing does for its fighters..

Comment

Who...

Tha...

Is this...

Comment

lol at you young bucks, he was'nt anything bigg back in the day. not sure why he's talking **** though

Comment

Originally posted by pelonxsoldier28 View Post
                    lol at you young bucks, he was'nt anything bigg back in the day. not sure why he's talking **** though
                    Because of his recent behavior, he is a megastar to me You should see some of his other vids lads.

Comment

I'm a huge wrestling fan and been one since 4. Ill be 26 in on the 25th. I watched WWF or 2, WCW, and ECW every week. I don't watch it as much now but keep up. This guy wasn't a star at all. Everyone thinks he is crazy and I believe he has a lawsuit against the WWE. Old bitter guy for real

Boxing is my true love though

Comment

Working...
                      X