Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Funny exchange between Pascal, Conte, Heredia, Anber and Dacarie on Twitter.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny exchange between Pascal, Conte, Heredia, Anber and Dacarie on Twitter.

Last night I guess Antonin Decarie was over at Pascals house and they played pool.

So Pascal Tweeted to Russ Anber "just beat @Decarieboxing it was an easyyyy work!!!!" with a photo of Decarie holding a pool cue.
    ---
    So Decarie posted: Poor @jeanpascalchamp the man lost over 2M over the last few weeks, I had to give him a break @russanber
    ---
    Russ Anber@RussAnber 9h @Decarieboxing @jeanpascalchamp Did you soften him up for me Antonin?
    -----
    So Decarie jokingly said to Anber that Pascal is not natural and cheated in their game and to watch him closely.
    ------
    Pascal responded Jean Pascal@jeanpascalchamp 9h @RussAnber @Decarieboxing I'm all natural baby!!! Drug free lol !!! Not like y** lol
    --------
    This is when Conte sees this going on and jumps in with:Victor Conte@VictorConte 8h
    @jeanpascalchamp @Guruscience @RussAnber @Decarieboxing Easy to say "drug free" with ZERO RANDOM TESTING
    ----------------
    Russ Anber replied: Russ Anber@RussAnber 8h
    @VictorConte @jeanpascalchamp @Guruscience @Decarieboxing with respect Victor, mind ur own business.U have NO IDEA what we are talking about
    -------------------
    Then Heredia got into the mix and said to Conte:

: Angel heredia @Guruscience 8h
    @VictorConte @jeanpascalchamp @russanber @decarieboxing so you had 2 athletes tested positive for PEDs and you talk random?

So some fun bantering all thrown out of proportion.

Wow, lmmfao...!

Comment

u know that the whole lot of em are roiding up

Comment

Lol. Talk about a hijack.

Comment

Working...
        X