Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how long does it take to get the "boxers body"??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how long does it take to get the "boxers body"??

Hi I was just wondering like you know how when you weight lift and stuff, you begin to build muscle in just a matter of weeks. Is it the same kind of thing with boxing?? if your a serious boxer(amateur) who's just starting out how long do you think will it take to get the kind of cut & muscular body PBF,Hopkins and the other pros have?? taking into account a good diet and regular training.

Depends on how old you are, and how intense and regular your training is. Id say 4-5 months maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by tDeL999
      Depends on how old you are, and how intense and regular your training is. Id say 4-5 months maybe.
      What he said.

Ive been pumping and trying to eat right for the last month and a half.

And my body is putting on muscle rapidly.

Id say in 4 more months Ill be in that shape.

This is comestic more then anything though.

To get the type of stamina and durability that pro boxers have requires a lot of time.

Comment

nuthin really special about a boxers body, well most boxers not including tyson and bruno. most boxers are just cut and have well developed abs

Comment

Getting a body like a fighters is not the hard part. Getting the endurance of a fighter is.

Rockin'

Comment

its not that easy..i hav a low metabolism so itshard 2 put weight on..ive been training for like 2 years weights wise..i weigh 11 stones... but i dnt look that big

endurence comes in time

Comment

boxing isn't a beauty contest anyhow

the body comes with the intensity of the training regimine

it's a byproduct

besides not all chapms even have this physique

such as the guy in my sig

Comment

a real "fighters body" comes from doing functional exercises. in other words, it's better to do boxing specific exercises than just isolated weight lifting that only works one or two groups of muscles at a time. for example, vitali klitschko bounced 25 pound medicine balls off of a wall using a hooking type motion that is easily be transferred into a boxing exercise.

Comment

boxing isn't a beauty contest anyhow

the body comes with the intensity of the training regimine

it's a byproduct

besides not all chapms even have this physique

agree, your body takes form as a byproduct from your training.

Comment

Working...
                  X