Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Erislandy Lara vs Saul Alvarez.. Who Won?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

116-112 Lara. He outboxed Canelo for the majority. Canelo pressured well but landed nothing meaningful all night. Canelo shown no real skill in what he done. Lara was the one snapping Canelo's head back with sharp counters all night. I didn't think Lara would get the decision, but was still disappointed. The guy who gave it 117-111 makes me think Lara would never have got the decision.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
      How would it be uncomfortable when in those rounds Canelo did not do a damn thing, or if he did anything it was not enough to win those rounds
      You mad that Lara lost and is now crying

Comment

Originally posted by SaintGeorge View Post
        116-112 Lara. He outboxed Canelo for the majority. Canelo pressured well but landed nothing meaningful all night. Canelo shown no real skill in what he done. Lara was the one snapping Canelo's head back with sharp counters all night. I didn't think Lara would get the decision, but was still disappointed. The guy who gave it 117-111 makes me think Lara would never have got the decision.
        I said that to a friend this morning,no way was Lara getting a decision GBP couldn't even afford for that to happen at the moment.

Comment

115-113 Lara

Comment

This was close to being as bad as the decision in Seoul Korea

Comment

I smell a backfire coming.

Comment

7-5 Alvarez, but it was close, and I can accept a 7-5 Lara score.

Comment

I had Canelo winning by a point.

Close fight, could've gone either way.

Comment

Nobody, the fight sucked. Everyone lost, especially the fans.

I feel bad for people who went or bought PPV.

Comment

Lara clearly won that fight.

I don't know what you were watching if you thought Canelo won.

The only way Canelo won that fight is if punches on the gloves, hips arms and elbows count.
                      Last edited by DARKSEID; 07-13-2014, 10:40 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X