No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Juanma is Bruised Up During 30-Day Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Juanma is Bruised Up During 30-Day Weigh-In

CAGUAS, PUERTO RICO - Former two time world champion Juan Manuel “Juanma” Lopez is completely focused in his next fight against the World Boxing Organization (WBO) champion Miguel Angel “Mikey” Garcia on June 15 at the American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas in a Top Rank presentation to be broadcast on HBO.

[Click Here To Read More]

This bodes well...

Comment

Looks like he took a knee, fell forward and scraped his face on the pavement.

Comment

I would say it was from a punch but I believe him...it looks more like a rug burn than a punch.

"Hey, I'm about to get KTFO!!!!!"

Comment

looks like sonny got jumped. lol

thing about the street is, they dont care about weight.. which is ironic bc jleon love was saying to rosado, but shouldve been for mayweather .. whom obviously " aint bout that life"

Comment

Hmm that doesn't look like something from sparring... Someone get to the bottom of this!

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

well he better get use to that ground cause Mikey gona drop him a few times, beat him up worst than my boy Salido

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                Hmm that doesn't look like something from sparring... Someone get to the bottom of this!

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                Should of went to the the bottom of the page where he says he slipped and fell during workout on a track, lol.

Comment

punches don't cause that type abrasion + doesn't he use headgear w/the eye wings which prevent that...he'll look worse after Mikey gets done w/him...

Comment

He has a bigger gut than me.

Comment

Working...
                    X