Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia vs Adrien Broner, who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Danny would kill him!

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
      Doesn't matter how overwhelming Khan can be at times, while Khan is getting the best of his opponents he is in turn giving them more hope, Garcia had all the opportunities in the world to catch Khan, all he had to do was punch between those combinations. Broner is a far more selective lead puncher, he's not gonna throw 4-5 punch combinations unless he sees that your vulnerable. Again, I think Garcia is heavily underrated on these boards but Broner wins easy, and I do mean easy. I'm not so sure Garcia even wins a round, I see Broner tagging him easy from mid range, and especially in close.
      You need to revisit your broner love cause that boy is ass. Broner is not that good.

Comment

Still pretty close, I wonder if people's opinions have changed since Danny's and Broner's last fights.

Comment

I would go with Broner in a close fight. I feel Adrien has more boxing skills and better defense. He is the more accurate and faster puncher. I got AB by UD.

Comment

I'd have danny winning this one ... would love to see it

Comment

Danny mops him up... Broner will try and trade at some point, he doesn't have great movement he will get hit hard and look to fire back and regain the crowd control and that will be the beginning of the end.

Comment

Boy has things changed in a few months. Broner wins a sd vs Paulie and Garcia derails the machine and people start to go with Danny.

Comment

Working...
                X