No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Martinez Warns Chavez About Weighing 20 Pounds More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Martinez Warns Chavez About Weighing 20 Pounds More

Middleweight contender Sergio Martinez (49-2-2, 28KOs) has no fear of WBC middleweight champion Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. (46-0-1, 32KOs) having a weight advantage on September 15th at the Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Middleweight contender Sergio Martinez (49-2-2, 28KOs) has no fear of WBC middleweight champion Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. (46-0-1, 32KOs) having a weight advantage on September 15th at the Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas.

[Click Here To Read More]
    lol if pavlik was his toughest fight just wait till jr lands them body shots

Comment

Martinez is gonna light his ass up.

Comment

Martinez is gonna break his face, i said it here first! Kelly is a very tough fighter. Chavez better take this one serious, no DUI's a week before a title defense - Martinez is actually good, ask Pwillx2 / Pavlik / Dzinzuruk / Macklin / and many more - chavez does not have the discipline! but he does have pedigree - I think Martinez is going to hurt him - BAD

Comment

Originally posted by parrish duke View Post
          Martinez is gonna break his face, i said it here first! Kelly is a very tough fighter. Chavez better take this one serious, no DUI's a week before a title defense - Martinez is actually good, ask Pwillx2 / Pavlik / Dzinzuruk / Macklin / and many more - chavez does not have the discipline! but he does have pedigree - I think Martinez is going to hurt him - BAD
          macklin and barker are BUMS

Comment

Thats why I laugh when people say Pavlik doesnt have it. he was weight drained and drunk when he fought Martinez and that was Martinez's hardest fight of his career.

Comment

WHen I see JCC JR I think of Antonia Plasterita and I hope Chavez Jr pulls a Mosley and breaks JCC Jr's face.

Comment

Originally posted by Panginoon View Post
                WHen I see JCC JR I think of Antonia Plasterita and I hope Chavez Jr pulls a Mosley and breaks JCC Jr's face.
                lmao and margacheato tko'd martinez yup martinez wil lget ko'd by his second fighter sept 15th

an u had a typo a BAD typo lol

Comment

Sergio warning Chavez Jr, seems like Martinez is worried.

I don't think Chavez Jr.'s game plan is going to be speed...

Comment

Originally posted by Cazadores View Post
                    Thats why I laugh when people say Pavlik doesnt have it. he was weight drained and drunk when he fought Martinez and that was Martinez's hardest fight of his career.
                    its funny how people say pavlik was weight drained but no one ever says **** about pacriod (pacman) weight draining his opponents.

Comment

Working...
                    X