No announcement yet.

Predict Mayweather's demeanor towards Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Predict Mayweather's demeanor towards Cotto

I get the feeling he's gonna be rather calm and respectful, just from what I can recall from his behavior towards JMM (i dont remember too well, I may be mistaken). I dunno, maybe its something about non english speakers that makes him ease off on the thrash talk. So far, he's had nothing but praise for Cotto, although I'm aware its rather hard to sell a fight if you say your opponent is garbage from the get go.

Anyways, do you think he'll go for the thrash talk, and if so, what ammo will he use?

Trash talking is only good when you don't know if it can be proven wrong.

What can mayweather say?

"I'm gonna knock cotto out"

we know

"i'm gonna embarass him in front of his country"

we know

"I'm a better fighter in another league above cotto and there's no way he can beat me at any weight at this stage of his career and i'm gonna make 20 million less fighting him instead of Pacquiao."

we know.

Comment

I get the feeling Floyd respects Cotto the same way he respected JMM

Comment

I got a feeling he only did that because both were opponents Pacquiao already beat and he doens't want to talk ***** because that makes him look like a hypocrite for his leftovers comment

Comment

He'll disrespect him(personally) if he does something that calls for it. The way JMM did with drinking piss. Overall, I think he'll respect him, give him a few jabs then try to clean his image knowing he'll be going to jail 3 weeks after their fight.

It wouldn't surprise me at all, if he went from heel to the good guy type image. Even for 1 episode of 24/7

Comment

Originally posted by Assteroid Field View Post
            I get the feeling he's gonna be rather calm and respectful, just from what I can recall from his behavior towards JMM (i dont remember too well, I may be mistaken). I dunno, maybe its something about non english speakers that makes him ease off on the thrash talk. So far, he's had nothing but praise for Cotto, although I'm aware its rather hard to sell a fight if you say your opponent is garbage from the get go.

Anyways, do you think he'll go for the thrash talk, and if so, what ammo will he use?
            Floyd only talked trash to Mosley cuz it was personal and because he wanted to get in his head...Mosley was his first legitamate ww...once he realized he can take those guys on, he became cool, calm, and confident with Ortiz and Im assuming with everyone else

Comment

Floyd will probably prraise Cotto and talk about how his two losses came from the hands of cheaters, one plastering his wraps, the other using steroids.

Comment

He'll probably be respectful, similar to how he was with JMM.

Comment

floyd didn't trash marquez too bad verbally but when they would meet face to face you could see floyd trying to intimidate him. i think floyd is very smart with his tactics. he knows what he can get away with with certain guys. he could do or say anything to oscar and oscar wasn't gonna do nothing but smile. but he didn't try none of that stuff with zab.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                    Floyd will probably prraise Cotto and talk about how his two losses came from the hands of cheaters, one plastering his wraps, the other using steroids.
                    Yup, because that'll help his case to get the lawsuit dropped

Comment

Working...
                    X