No announcement yet.

[VIDEO] Kellerman, Lampley and Steward on Marg's loaded wraps

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jmmfan View Post
    All I know is that he attempted to use them against Mosley. There's no solid evidence that he's ever actually used them, nor is this even remotely similar to the type of loaded gloves that Billy Collins was getting hit by. It's a huge exaggeration of reality being perpetuated by Cotto fans and the media looking for some free cheers. Arum is pretty much the only person that said anything factual there. He's biased for Margarito and a stain on the sport, but his proposition was unbiased unlike the commentators who were screaming guilty guilty with circumstantial evidence -- that thing that Lampley went out of his way to say holds weight in court when about 99% of cases are dropped when relying solely on it.
    Way to hear what you wanted to hear. Lampley said there are alot of murder convictions based entirely on circumstantial evidence, and thats true. Kellerman raised good points to.

Margarito either; 1) Knew he had illegal wraps in the mosley fight or 2) Didnt know. If he didnt know, that begs the question of how would he know he didnt use them prior to the mosley fight. And yes, he does act like a criminal about all this. And lets not forget a simple fact about the commision b.s., they were not paying attention...THEY WERENT EVEN THE ONES TO DISCOVER THE ILLEGAL WRAPS.

Margarito hasnt done **** since plaster has been taken out of his gloves. He was beat down by mosley, fought a bum in mexico, took a beating from pacquiao. Whatever happened to the power, the man everybody was avoiding?

Comment

Only thing missing from this vid was people throwing Tomatoes and beer bottles at Arum.

This dude is not good for boxing!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
        Well him having the troubles he had going into the fight. It makes logical to see as why it would be the first time he loaded up his gloves.
        No, it doesn't.

Comment

This is why Bob hates the hardcore fan.

Comment

hahahaha, priceless to see arum get booed for supporting cheato.

Comment

Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
              Way to hear what you wanted to hear. Lampley said there are alot of murder convictions based entirely on circumstantial evidence, and thats true. Kellerman raised good points to.

Margarito either; 1) Knew he had illegal wraps in the mosley fight or 2) Didnt know. If he didnt know, that begs the question of how would he know he didnt use them prior to the mosley fight. And yes, he does act like a criminal about all this. And lets not forget a simple fact about the commision b.s., they were not paying attention...THEY WERENT EVEN THE ONES TO DISCOVER THE ILLEGAL WRAPS.

Margarito hasnt done **** since plaster has been taken out of his gloves. He was beat down by mosley, fought a bum in mexico, took a beating from pacquiao. Whatever happened to the power, the man everybody was avoiding?
              It doesn't matter what word he used. You obviously need to be convicted to end up in court, so it's kind of a moot point.

Margarito speaks English as his second language. From the start he's either answering questions he loosely understands at best or ones being diminished through translation. Who really knows on that one. I'd say the video of him playing around with a brick or something being taped to his hand isn't evident of much, I'd probably do the same even in innocence. Take negativity and make a joke out of it and all that. I'm not saying the guy is innocent, but I won't be one of those sheep in the crowd cheering at commentators playing the role of executioner.

For his power, I don't think he ever had all that much? He has a 60% KO rate and beat Cotto from breaking him down. He barely punched against Mosley, so how could that indicate anything about his power? And Pacquiao was just too quick for him.

Comment

wished they woulda let steward answer the guys question about the cintron fight. steward was in there right?

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                  Awesome vid but the thing is this - Arum actually did the right thing by standing up for a innocent man. He didn't wrap his own gloves for the mosley fight. His trainer Capeteo (sp?) did and all he did extra was put in a peice of gauze that was "stiffened". It wasn't no damn brick like Nazeem said.

But back to the Cotto fight, Arum said he went to the comission experts and asked them if it was possible and they all said no. You gotta applaude a promoter for sticking up for one of his fighters. Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty in this country? Alot of butthurt pureto ricans were booing him but thats because they don't know **** about boxing
                  Manny Pacquiao about Margarito : "Of course he knew what was in his handwraps! How can he not know that?"

Originally posted by La_Vibora View Post
                  What exactly wax this? And why don't they not only show it more often, but also televise it? If they had a boxing show like this I am sure more people would pay attention to the sport imo. That wad awesome though, I wish I could have been there to boo Arum too.
                  Hell yeah they should do that ***** for every controversial fight.

Comment

Wow, I love this video.

Comment

Working...
                    X