Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man Boobs, have you ever suffered from them?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CRASH DUMMY View Post
    He deleted em, mate.

He changed his profile pictures, before he had a pic and you could clearly see the dude is packin' a lil suntin suntin up top.
    When I brought it to his attention he changed it immediately now he has a different shirt on and he is pulling the shirt down so it is tighter to his body so you don't notice the big ass tittys
    That's a bit sad. Why are so many people ashamed of their looks? If you can't handle **** on a message boards, how are you going to handle real life? Reminds me of that kid G-Dog. One picture of him and he took his ball and went home.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
      That's a bit sad. Why are so many people ashamed of their looks? If you can't handle **** on a message boards, how are you going to handle real life? Reminds me of that kid G-Dog. One picture of him and he took his ball and went home.
      Maybe it is sad, but some of us are ugly, I am, and I prefer not to be told.

I mean post your picture up.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
        People have gotten soft.

Comment

Originally posted by ElderlyBeater View Post
          Maybe it is sad, but some of us are ugly, I am, and I prefer not to be told.

I mean post your picture up.
          Yeah, some of us are ugly but how is that going to change? Just man up and play with the cards you have been given. I have a few pictures in the post your face thread and for a while I had a picture of me, on my boat as my avatar.

Comment

Yo man cut the beef with BB i told him the same cut the sht your both good guys,and its time for you to act like one on here bro,you troll people that dont care a lot of us do care about you,i teared up after reading you were in a car accident bro,i know you...... i know the good man let the rest know you like me and a lot others on here do.

Comment

Dude could make some serious paper offa that rack
              Wow just wow

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                Yo man cut the beef with BB i told him the same cut the sht your both good guys,and its time for you to act like one on here bro,you troll people that dont care a lot of us do care about you,i teared up after reading you were in a car accident bro,i know you...... i know the good man let the rest know you like me and a lot others on here do.
                He wished I died in that **** mark, then claimed I made it all up.
                **** him...

I done nothing on him for him to say that **** thats why I give him a hard time now, he needs to apologize.

Comment

BB is a cool dude.

Comment

Cause BritishBoxing92 has
                    nice to see that out of desperation instead of coming back with something else you stick to the same shit as per always and p.s. i have had my pic up since last year and only changed it a few weeks later i have that same pic on facebook as well and have had it the same on here since march, but ah well im guessing the crash really did cloud and fuck up that already inbred mind of yours right ritchie? p.s. i dont have boobs but nice to see pb32 keeps looking at my chest

Comment

I never had man boobs but i love sucking on other guys underpants

Comment

Working...
                      X