Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I wish Calzaghe would stop coming out with these quips.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nicky_Hatton View Post
    Well it prompted you to use the Uber cool "owned" sign which somehow automatically makes you the winner in this verbal game of tennis.

Grow up.
    I think the significance of that was that flag was the equivalent of your "just shut up" response.. but on a side note. I think B-Hop is gonna make this a lot closer than everyone thinks. Does anyone know what odds they're giving on the fight?

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
      I liked Calzaghe's line where he says "You lost to Taylor, how do you think you are gonna beat me"

That really pissed Hopkins off
      I didn't think that worked unless you had beaten that person yourself, or in the food chain; Pavlik.

Comment

I think Joe is just "stirring' up the pot b-4 Saturday in attempt to get as many viewers as possible to watch his U.S. debut! Half of the quotes; such as I have more experience than him, I have beaten better fighters than him, & If he couldn't beat taylor how could he beat me; are not very accurate & this shows me that Joe may be a tad bit nervous and/or anxious...Let's C how it plays out come Saturday night!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxinguru View Post
          I think Joe is just "stirring' up the pot b-4 Saturday in attempt to get as many viewers as possible to watch his U.S. debut! Half of the quotes; such as I have more experience than him, I have beaten better fighters than him, & If he couldn't beat taylor how could he beat me; are not very accurate & this shows me that Joe may be a tad bit nervous and/or anxious...Let's C how it plays out come Saturday night!
          As a long time fan of Joe, I really don't see anything out of the ordinary as far as his actions and words go. He does have more experience than Hopkins, just look at his outstanding amateur achievements. That's just a fact. On average, his opponents have been bigger than Hops opponents. Hopkins beat some big name guys but they were from lower weight divisions and got showed up when they stepped up. I also believe Joe Calzaghe is about 300 times better all round than Jermain Taylor. No disrespect to Jermain, I'm a fan of his too, but Joe is in a different league.

So, all in all, what Joe has said is just truth.

Comment

I think it has nothing to do with the fight, but I agree with thread starter.

It's getting very old

Comment

Don't **** talk with a **** talker. This is what happens.. you are eclipsed.

Comment

Originally posted by kayjay View Post
                I think it has nothing to do with the fight, but I agree with thread starter.

It's getting very old
                Ta babe.

I'm sure there'll be a few more to come yet.

off topic; But Calzaghe received some electric shock treatment, is he a closet **** or do they really help his muscles? :-)

Comment

Bump, I see he's at it again; Hopkins a B side fighter?

Comment

Working...
                  X