so much Gbp and their fans claiming hbo is done

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WilkinsOlajuwon View Post
    when did anyone say this?
    What do you mean? I just said this. Pac and former Margarito fanatics think that it's a war of networks when boxing fans in General could careless who shows the better fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      Worst part is that the thread starter is British so he doesn't even get HBO or Showtime

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
        What do you mean? I just said this. Pac and former Margarito fanatics think that it's a war of networks when boxing fans in General could careless who shows the better fights.
        this isht took off when floyd moved over

Comment

this isht took off when floyd moved over
          It did, but the fanatics gave their own reasons...yet Floyd's fans started this HBO/SHO tiff.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
            It did, but the fanatics gave their own reasons...yet Floyd's fans started this HBO/SHO tiff.
            right. the Pactar.ds' thing was obsessing over "ppv king" and counting buys.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              Worst part is that the thread starter is British so he doesn't even get HBO or Showtime

i have both so this little network game of one-upping each other works for me...let them keep trying to match dope fights...i win

Comment

I think there's a distinction between a prediction and what someone hopes will happen. No sane boxing fan would want a network that airs boxing to collapse, as it would allow the other networks to put on shitty cards. Competition is a good thing for the consumer, blind loyalty will stop you reaping the benefits of it.

Comment

right. the Pactar.ds' thing was obsessing over "ppv king" and counting buys.
                  No, they were the first to come out and say good riddance.

Comment

Come on now, lets be real here.... People acting surprised to see network groupies. 85% of all alts on this sites are showtime/GBP elitists. There's some HBO-biased guys, sure...... But we all know that a lot of posters on this site are all over Showtime/GBP nuts.

There's silly little posters here who legitimately think if a guy doesn't fight on Showtime or is promoted by GBP he's garbage. Fact.

Obviously not every one, and I'm sure they have their HBO counterparts but lol @ the first page everybody acting suprised. Just calling it how I usually see it here. Obviously you can weed those posters out.
                    Last edited by King_; 10-10-2013, 12:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X