Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Benn/Barkley Had had a decent Ref.

What would have happened?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-wpk99I3Q8

Might not have made a difference, Barkley killed himself making middle weight.

Comment

1st round KO for Benn. No difference. I dont think the illegal shots Benn landed made much of a difference.

Comment

even though barkly beat tommy hearns at middleweight once he was floored by roberto duran. Nigel benn could punch with the best with them Barkly as the previous poster suggested could also have been weaken making the weight. Its boxing anything can happen thats what makes it so interesting.

Comment

Barkley was wide open and slow.....terrible thing to be when walking in on a two-fisted whirlwind bomber like the '90 Benn.

Iran was gonna lose quickly no matter who was reffing.

Comment

I beg to differ. I think Barkley would have had trouble, but I think it would have ended up as a classic war for the ages after Barkley got through the first 3 rounds.

Comment

Maybe Benn KO's him in the 2nd round instead of the 1st? Either way Benn is a superior fighter it wouldn't make a bit of a difference what weight class they fought at the fight probable isn't going to last long.

Comment

Working...
              X