Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Bradley's Controversial Win Over Manny Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Bradley's Controversial Win Over Manny Pacquiao

MGM Grand, Las Vegas - Timothy Bradley (29-0, 12KOs) shocked the world by winning a highly controversial twelve round split decision over Manny Pacquiao (54-4-2, 38KOs) to capture the WBO welterweight title. The scores were 115-113 for Pacquiao, 115-113 for Bradley and 115-113 for Bradley.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This is the reason why boxing is dying. This makes me sick. This fight wasn't even close. I thought they were gonna stop the fight because Bradley couldn't protect him self. Pacquiao didn't even warm up and still looked good. It's all on Bob Arum. I'm done.

Comment

why is pacquiao smiling when frauddy roach was putting in his mouthpiece? and whats the purpose of the bandaid? could it be the area where he juices?who knows.

Comment

Manny sure did keep it classy, like always. What a farce this fight was.

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyLarry View Post
          This is the reason why boxing is dying. This makes me sick. This fight wasn't even close. I thought they were gonna stop the fight because Bradley couldn't protect him self. Pacquiao didn't even warm up and still looked good. It's all on Bob Arum. I'm done.
          were you sick when marquez got robbed?

Comment

Watched it live, and i had another great time at a Pac fight, My friend got to talk to Max and Jim, they both said its the worst decision that they ever witnessed, and they watched over thousands of fight. I saw Pac after the fight and he was in good spirit, great person, I will be going back on Nov. 10th for the rematch! Cant wait.

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyLarry View Post
              I noticed that too.

Comment

i really dont blame timmy for all this but he should man up and acknowledge he lost esp when he said himself " he could'ntbeat the guy" (pac) ..

Comment

Pac shouldnt have worn this shirt after the decision

Comment

Pac did win the fight but all these fan boys are killing me. When marquez lost they werent saying boxing was dead. Only excuses followed.

Comment

Working...
                    X