No announcement yet.

Guillermo Rigondeaux deserves to be higher than Andre Ward P4P

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guillermo Rigondeaux deserves to be higher than Andre Ward P4P

Andre Ward isn't skilled, he's just dirty and tricky.

Guillermo Rigondeaux in contrast has real boxing skills. He doesn't need head butts, hitting off the break, hitting while holding, etc.

Rigo can win while fighting within the rules of boxing, Ward cannot win without resorting to dirty tactics - he's nothing without his home referees.

Rigo deserves to be #2 P4P behind Floyd (or perhaps even #1) while Ward should be dropped out of the top 10.

I'm as Rigotarded as they come and I disagree completely. If he cleans out his division like Ward did then maybe he can make a claim. The challenge is to get these guys in the ring with him though.

Comment

How? He literally has one good win. And he hasn't done anythingsince of note since. There's really no argument for it

Comment

i think he's probably better than ward but i'd like to see him get one more big win to make it official.

Comment

He knocked off a p4p guy at Radio City Music Hall in his what, 12th fight?

Rigos defense> Floyd's defense.

Floyd just gets beat up by C level fighters along the ropes

Comment

Do we really need another tunney "pit fans against ward" thread because he realized NSB thinks ward will beat GGG and because Ward earned his spot by beating everyone he faced.

Comment

Rigo is the best fighter on the planet P4P.

Comment

i don't have andre ward ranked in my top ten list anymore.

i think he retired.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                  I'm as Rigotarded as they come and I disagree completely. If he cleans out his division like Ward did then maybe he can make a claim. The challenge is to get these guys in the ring with him though.
                  This. Rigondeaux has the best single win but Ward's resume is much deeper and he's a special fighter himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
                    i don't have andre ward ranked in my top ten list anymore.

i think he retired.
                    who's Andre Ward?

Comment

Working...
                    X