No announcement yet.

moving to the philippines!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• moving to the philippines!

my wife and I decided to move to the Philippines for a better future specially for the kids... SG is good but quite expensive... I'm going to work as a supervisor in a multinational healthcare company somewhere in taguig and my wife will follow suit shortly...

I'm excited... I luv the country...

If you're moving to the Philippines you shouldn't do it with a wife and kids lol

You'll be good though. If you have a decent job you'll live like kings. If you didn't bring your family, you could have a harem.
    Last edited by DARKSEID; 06-10-2013, 07:05 PM.

Comment

that's nice to hear talip, welcome home..

don't forget to ask us here of any question you have in mind.. were more than willing to help..

Comment

Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
        my wife and I decided to move to the Philippines for a better future specially for the kids... SG is good but quite expensive... I'm going to work as a supervisor in a multinational healthcare company somewhere in taguig and my wife will follow suit shortly...

Goodluck bro!

The Philippines is the BEST country to live in IF you are earning BIG.

Leisure's and Foods are relatively cheap

Comment

Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
          If you're moving to the Philippines you shouldn't do it with a wife and kids lol

You'll be good though. If you have a decent job you'll live like kings. If you didn't bring your family, you could have a harem.
          I Agree!

1 Hour full body massage = $12.00

a bottle of beer < $1

Full meal at restaurants < $5

Taxi is at $1.12 for the 1st 3 kilometers

Comment

Welcome back to chaos, talip.

What's good about your coming back to the mother land is that we need more people like you here for the development of the country but for every person like you coming there are like hundreds of professional people seeking opportunities abroad for a better life. Brain drain is almost unstoppable and only a true development will make them stay.

Comment

Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post

green k coming up

Comment

Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post

i dont wanna sound like a holier than thou POS, but personal gain has long taken a backseat in favor of my family in terms of my priorities...

Originally posted by lebrick View Post
                that's nice to hear talip, welcome home..

don't forget to ask us here of any question you have in mind.. were more than willing to help..
                tnx sir... one problem i could foresee is the traffic... anyway, i'll make the appropriate adjustments as necessary...
                Last edited by talip bin osman; 06-11-2013, 06:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by miron_lang View Post
                  Goodluck bro!

The Philippines is the BEST country to live in IF you are earning BIG.

Leisure's and Foods are relatively cheap
                  yeah!!! cancer sticks cost an effin' 12 dollars for a single pack here in sg...

Originally posted by sapak View Post
                  Welcome back to chaos, talip.

What's good about your coming back to the mother land is that we need more people like you here for the development of the country but for every person like you coming there are like hundreds of professional people seeking opportunities abroad for a better life. Brain drain is almost unstoppable and only a true development will make them stay.
                  actually it was a pinoy former colleague who encouraged me to join his company... the offer was too enticing, i could not resist...

Originally posted by Daniel Alpha View Post
                  green k coming up
                  tnx danny...

Comment

Welcome home pareng Talip!

Comment

Working...
                    X