US-North Korean war "hours away" - Telegraph

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
    What???

If I'm wrong I'm wrong man, I'm a human being and I'm wrong everyday. I said that he COULD do something, I just don't think it's going to happen.

When you plan to attack someone, you don't scream it out to the world first..lol

If I'm going to fight you, I'm not going to announce it to the world, make a big show about it. I'm just going to walk up to you, and fight you.

Could you be right? Sure, I concede that point I'm just saying that the cyber attacks and everything else you mentioned isn't proof that we are on the brink of war.

That is all man, relax.
    I agree with the bold. Those were my initial thoughts when I heard of all these future attacks. But then again, I don't think this Jung guy is mentally stable either, thus making him liable to do anything.

But hey, I provided my reasoning as you provided yours. I hope you're right; I really do. That would be awesome if that's the case. We'll just have to wait and see.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
      I agree with the bold. Those were my initial thoughts when I heard of all these future attacks. But then again, I don't think this Jung guy is mentally stable either, thus making him liable to do anything.

But hey, I provided my reasoning as you provided yours. I hope you're right; I really do. That would be awesome if that's the case. We'll just have to wait and see.
      Listen, we can both be right or wrong, I just hope we don't see war. I also think that the U.S likes to provoke other countries by staging military exercises in S. Korea at that specific time.

I just feel sorry for the people of N. Korea. They are starving to death and we have video evidence to prove it and also people who have escaped and talked about what it really going on there. So it's not some American propaganda or anything like that, those people are living in the most suppressed, controlling regime on the planet and the entire economy is put into making weapons of war.

It's sad and I hope nothing happens because those people have suffered enough.

Comment

• I don't think anything will happen... but that dude is definitely nutty and he could just snap without really thinking it through..

Comment

• You should be @ the Pentagon BG27 lol ... that being said NK wouldn't dare launch anything , unless it wants Pyongyang in rubbles

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
            I don't think anything will happen... but that dude is definitely nutty and he could just snap without really thinking it through..
            He's the new leader so he's just trying to prove he's just as much of a Boss as the two other Kim's before him. That's what North Korea is all about, flexing their muscles and trying to convince their people they are powerful leaders. Of course its all talk, all posturing.

Comment

Working...
            X